Billin Reccuring

This is a discussion on Billin Reccuring within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i logged into my kol account and cant see the billin reccuring ! what to do ? =A...
Page: 1

helnix

i logged into my kol account and cant see the billin reccuring !

what to do ? =A

SoulDace

There is aleardy topic about it and ill say it again , you cant see the box till you buying premium again , if you buy prem today or tommorow and so on , only then you prolly be abale to see the box , this is new " event " for k2 , so you cant see the box if you bought before 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 ...... 30 days ago , if you buy prem today tommorow and so on ( i said it know .... ) so you prolly gonne see the box , and if you dont see it , so its prolly bug till k2 fix it.

thedevilsmanner

Its don't true.. I didn't rebuy any prenium..
    Its doing 5 days I have my Silver and I can see the little box !

SoulDace

Its don't true.. I didn't rebuy any prenium..
    Its doing 5 days I have my Silver and I can see the little box ![/b]
    Put SS , my old account prem just finish yestrday and i dont see nothing , i got more 2 accounts with 15 days left and i dont see nothing.

Banned

i also dont have that option in mykol

SoulDace

TheDeviles , i waiting for your SS , i wanna see SS of your 5 days left prem aswell , dont tell me i cant put SS becuse its my info , dont post your email and everything , i just wanna see your name in the MYKOL to know if its your char or not the GM account which posted here.

venom

TheDeviles , i waiting for your SS , i wanna see SS of your 5 days left prem aswell , dont tell me i cant put SS becuse its my info , dont post your email and everything , i just wanna see your name in the MYKOL to know if its your char or not the GM account which posted here.[/b]
    lol

SoulDace

lol[/b]
    For know he didnt posted , prolly lie'd ?

Well i guess must buy prem today / tommorow and so on to see it , please somebody go buy prem :P

thedevilsmanner

Ok Where do I go ? I'll show you without prob

thedevilsmanner

Ok Where do I go ? I'll show you without prob[/b]
    Oops Sorry for the double post lol !
    Your Right ! It was the Gm account :S
    But I saw it yesterday it was maybe the account with 68400 kc lol :S
    Sorry

SoulDace

Oops Sorry for the double post lol !
    Your Right ! It was the Gm account :S
    But I saw it yesterday it was maybe the account with 68400 kc lol :S
    Sorry [/b]
    Like i thought , next time dont try to lie , ill catch you :P

So i prolly right , you must buy prem from today and so on to see it , please if somebody bought prem todan or tommorow etc... come and tell us if you see it or not.

thedevilsmanner

I don't tried.. I was about to search on the ko site and oops.. I don't see it..
    I remember it was on the Gm account lol :P

So my Silver prenium have 28 left I just saw that !
    So wait 28 days :P

Here's a scenario, so you set up auto billing, then you no longer play that character or want to take a break, and the billing keeps recurring. so your paying for someone elses prem, or you max out ur card- change ur card- etc, the recurring billing tries to make a payment, your card co declines and you ur character gets banned for payment fraud (like has happened with billpay).

How about K2 make it so you can purchase gold and silver from their main site, like you can with bronze. This way you don't have to log into the actual game without prem when it runs out. Easier fix, less chance for bugs or problems.

SoulDace

Here's a scenario, so you set up auto billing, then you no longer play that character or want to take a break, and the billing keeps recurring. so your paying for someone elses prem, or you max out ur card- change ur card- etc, the recurring billing tries to make a payment, your card co declines and you ur character gets banned for payment fraud (like has happened with billpay).

How about K2 make it so you can purchase gold and silver from their main site, like you can with bronze. This way you don't have to log into the actual game without prem when it runs out. Easier fix, less chance for bugs or problems.[/b]
    +1 , but i not think they gonne do it.