Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bird View in ko

This is a discussion on Bird View in ko within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why are you making up crap which is not even a little bit funny? - and why are you not ...
Page: 2

mammlea2

why are you making up crap which is not even a little bit funny?

- and why are you not banned for scamming -_-[/b]
    Like I care if you like or not lol

Maybe cos i didnt scam anyone ? did ur mommy and daddy forget to give u a brain ?

Boyce

Like I care if you like or not lol

Maybe cos i didnt scam anyone ? did ur mommy and daddy forget to give u a brain ?[/b]
    scammer

scammer[/b]
    +1

hmmm /moviemode has been disabled for quite a long time now... i really miss pking with it... whenever i was at the bowl or runnin around dcz at night, i would use moviemode so i can see ahead if theres any orcs xD

and the best part of it was for looking @ merchants in moradon! omg! i didnt hafta move and i could open every single merchant in moradon! and remember which ones i went to, and which i havent!!!!

such a shame they disabled such a good feature :"C

oli

Please stop talking about it in General chat... for it is the "Cheaters" topic

Btw. I know already what's this "Bird view" I saw one time this in a movie and I thought a Gm made that movie lol :P

BoneKeeper

Please stop talking about it in General chat... for it is the "Cheaters" topic

Btw. I know already what's this "Bird view" I saw one time this in a movie and I thought a Gm made that movie lol :P[/b]

LOLz if it was a public command then it can&#39;t be cheating wtf <_<

oli

LOLz if it was a public command then it can&#39;t be cheating wtf <_<[/b]
    I don&#39;t car just don&#39;t talk here about it... In the "Bird View in ko" topic...

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12