Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Inventroy bug?

This is a discussion on Inventroy bug? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A friend gave me 19 TS to sell cause I have a merchant thats on most of the time. as ...
Page: 1

srzknight7

A friend gave me 19 TS to sell cause I have a merchant thats on most of the time. as soon as he traded them to me my inventory bugged and i can't trade merchant or move anything in my inventory. Were those dupes? My friend is trustworthy. He probably just got screwed if so. If they are dupes do i have to destroy the whole stack or just the 19 I got from him. (I have 200 already)

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

you need cs help or gm help to do it. i dont think you can destroy it.

have you relogged ?

i doubt some1 will dupe TS

also items that are duped appear in grey. are your TS grey?

J

A friend gave me 19 TS to sell cause I have a merchant thats on most of the time. as soon as he traded them to me my inventory bugged and i can't trade merchant or move anything in my inventory. Were those dupes? My friend is trustworthy. He probably just got screwed if so. If they are dupes do i have to destroy the whole stack or just the 19 I got from him. (I have 200 already)[/b]
    You can't have more than 200 of whatever you have, or it gets bugged and just sits in your inventory.

You can't have more than 200 of whatever you have, or it gets bugged and just sits in your inventory.[/b]
    everything but pots

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

they will all get deleted probs on next maintenance. Or if you catch a gm online he could make it to 190.

srzknight7

I thought it was 200 of stuff like BUS and things like that. I didn't realize ts counted towards that, or is that new with the patch?

kamikadzeee

after maintence they all will be deleted.. or found a gm (gl on that)

You can't have more than 200 of whatever you have, or it gets bugged and just sits in your inventory.[/b]
    i saw players selling more than 200 scrolls (BUS) and gems (opal,etc), so maybe after expansion, these 200 limit is gone...

Banned

i saw players selling more than 200 scrolls (BUS) and gems (opal,etc), so maybe after expansion, these 200 limit is gone...[/b]
    No, they use magic bag to sell more stacks of same items.
    And yes everything bugs ur inventory if you have more then 20 if the item is more then 15k or 35k (not sure) worth to npc.

srzknight7

so if I buy a magic bag it would not be a problem? the magic bag would cost less deleteing the scrolls

kamikadzeee

i think you cannot put them to magic bag then they are buged

srzknight7

oh well, thanks guys 50M mistake. not the end of the world

aruc

some time ago i had this same problem... with bezoar of glyptodont i think.... i wait until maintenance... but not all were deleted.... i had 190 after maintenance and not the 2xx ... without help of GM or anything. I did send a ticket but never replied, so i dont know if it helped.

good luck on that

if its just ts scrolls use some up
    u cant sell merchant or trade but if u have it on your skill bar already hten just use a few and it will solv the prob

if its not on your skill bar then u sol and call cs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast