Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

BISHOP

This is a discussion on BISHOP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol i took this quest 2 months ago but still havent got any :rollseyes:...
Page: 2

Validating

lol i took this quest 2 months ago but still havent got any :rollseyes:

Aba

lol

different with me...I always dc right in the fukkin bowl and always get fukin right next to bishop when I pop up -.- it's annoying - I'll leave him for you guys next time like my clannies tell me to..
    fukin iron bows

Z3non

Originally posted by resurecter
    if you see it party me i need it for the quest too :P
    Dont party this guy! He is a duper, that bow he has is +10, and his chitins are +20 rebirth :P

Kidding, that quest sucks, my friends have been trying to make it and still couldnt, and there goes 2 months now ^^

wynne.

i still need fuking bishop <_<

I've done that quest in less than 2 days :P Seeing how other ppl have trouble i guess i was lucky with that :P

Haxium

bishop is the one i see the most and the most useless :/

For me, he spawn always at 6 bowl, near the dead tree.

haha. i needed duke on my warrior for like a month or 2. the day i quit the warrior i went 255 hp and passion/defense and was running around cz... i go in bowl... and i see duke all by myself T_T . some gay orc sin killed it right in front of me. all i could do was r attack him with lantern

acolyted

ok i spawn u one , gimmie a min

I was with kangs the other day when we found bishop and killed it, but AS hacker got the last hit. That's the stupidest part of it, on these xp quests, doesn't matter if you do 98% of the dmg, someone just has to wait and take the last hit and get the credit. <_< Normally not a problem like on the regular xp quests (dts, cw's, etc) but damn if it doesn't just frustrate to no end on the cz mob quest.

kangs

OMG found him today but got ksed again :angry: . Got the box but didnt get the kill . Gonna write a letter to koxp makers to make me AK-47 so i can shoot these damn ksers :lol:

wraith86

Originally posted by kangs
    OMG found him today but got ksed again *:angry: . Got the box but didnt get the kill . Gonna write a letter to koxp makers to make me AK-47 so i can shoot these damn ksers *:lol:
    you know whats funny is KOXP is aka AK2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12