Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Bit Frost Items Deleted...

This is a discussion on Bit Frost Items Deleted... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I don't even play KO any more but im still getting fucked over by them. I had a lugias+7 on ...
Page: 2

oncemore

I don't even play KO any more but im still getting fucked over by them. I had a lugias+7 on my account ready to be sold for $$$. Cheers K2.

lo0pynuts

this is one big cryfest isnt it lol wah wah my non-legit items got erased cause i was stupid enough to trade for them in the first place knowing ppl were bugging the hell out of the fragments that there was a 95% chance my item would get deleted since it was in fact illegal but though i blatently disregarded anything that was told to me by using illegal items and my illegal item got deleted cause i was in fact stupid enough to trade for it in the first place wah wah cry some more i love it quite frankly if you traded for a bifrost item that hmm bout 95% chance it was not legit you deserve to have it erased dont cry about it either quit the game or keep playing and get it back legitly by doin bifrost and im not saying nobody got there bifrost items legitly cause i know ppl do farm bifrost but still the chances of getting a +7 lugia and shit like that is outrageous think before you trade next time and ppl who got them legit sorry for your loss ppl who wanna play illegally ruined your fun

bazzeeka

k2 dont even have a fuckin clue how there duping so how can they fix it?.. this is one major problem because turks will never share a method once its found it stays in there cafe gangs n shit. they can determine who is duping but not how. k2 developers really need to work on the letter system merchant and trade these are the main factors of duping. // anvil

and of course the newest editon fragments.

And there so fucking dumb they still have nurmerous amount of skills and for instance the tran scrolls client side which can be manipulate through tbl , some skill delays are still client side which become spammable on client side they need to move these too server side shit then which makes the servers probly even more unstable there pritty much fucked.

lol, gotta love K2.... only they would waste peoples time like this and get away with it

lol i bought a shio tear for 18gb from a legit person ! fcking gone

this is one big cryfest isnt it lol wah wah my non-legit items got erased cause i was stupid enough to trade for them in the first place knowing ppl were bugging the hell out of the fragments that there was a 95% chance my item would get deleted since it was in fact illegal but though i blatently disregarded anything that was told to me by using illegal items and my illegal item got deleted cause i was in fact stupid enough to trade for it in the first place wah wah cry some more i love it quite frankly if you traded for a bifrost item that hmm bout 95% chance it was not legit you deserve to have it erased dont cry about it either quit the game or keep playing and get it back legitly by doin bifrost and im not saying nobody got there bifrost items legitly cause i know ppl do farm bifrost but still the chances of getting a +7 lugia and shit like that is outrageous think before you trade next time and ppl who got them legit sorry for your loss ppl who wanna play illegally ruined your fun[/b]

from the beginning i tought this was going to append like it append some time ago whit temple items thats why i advice every1 not to buy that items
    i saved alote of money just "not buying them"
    i know guys taht spend alote of time getting imir/shios and the others +3 and now there just simple fked up 0.o

outch im still at work but im afraid to go home latter and listen to the guys saying alote of shit.. and in the end i have to say "i told you so"

OLD1953

Much the same that I thought, Nos. It's the way K2 works.

Interesting that this happened the same day they put the announcement up that they could now track cheats. Hmm.

Maybe they don't have a clue, IDK, but it looks like they THINK they may have a clue.

Much the same that I thought, Nos. It's the way K2 works.

Interesting that this happened the same day they put the announcement up that they could now track cheats. Hmm.

Maybe they don't have a clue, IDK, but it looks like they THINK they may have a clue. [/b]

idn maybe they found a way to monitor the DB looking for that crapp but in like 2 days new ways to bug will arive and that #monitor" will do nothing again!

and they didnt remove all items yeat! i think they have to do it in fases.. its not like if he have 1 or 2 k people playing 0.o
    we are talking about a couple 100k players 0.o

tolgahan

i lost +0 imir ring but i sold +2 imir ring 3 days ago
    This time they did a good job (to me)

C:/

My clan is had such an impact to this screw up.

My mate (legit, mind you) has lost his +8 wreath which he made.. It's completely demoralised everyone who had anything, they screwed up big time here.

Infat

I heard if you mailed the item before maintenance it was not deleted which how could you know to do that..Maybe the new turkish GMs have told their buddies. This wipe doesn't affect me because I have never owned a bifrost item.

Virtus

I lost my staff - hell blood +8 .FUCKING ASS DILDO !

OzZzZzZz

i lost lugias +7 and dual imirs

hej

Now wipe all coin in the game...

Now wipe all coin in the game...[/b]

FTS 0.o

no way i can trade all that shit in silver bars 0.o

haaaa the pain!!!the pain!!!!
    dont even whant to think on that

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast