Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Bit Frost Items Deleted...

This is a discussion on Bit Frost Items Deleted... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ... ty k2 to take my fovs ring !!!! good job ahh good job me too that i will not ...
Page: 4

DjKeViN2

... ty k2 to take my fovs ring !!!! good job ahh good job me too that i will not give my moneys to them anymore ^^ nice one.......

:MOLDER:

just stupid move....one of most stupid someone ever did, u better try desable fragment change on time or anything similar, or even close bifrost....happy i lost only syphioric+6 , but some ppl trade much items and was so happy have even foverins +0,shio+0 ,sherions+7...etc etc etc!!! what now... much ppl will stop play , dupers will start dupe something else and never end....!!!
    sorry for all who got their bifr items legit , or on trade....!!

Strider

K2 will never realize that there efforts of wiping items from the game harm the legit players more than the cheaters a cheater can recover from this by more cheating a legit player cant cause they actually have to do stuff

:MOLDER:

if anyone can explaine me this too....stupid idiots delite all items from bifr and not delite fragments???? sososso stupid

Lu_Tze

now bifrost items. forgotten temple later. then all+3jewelery, and +8 shells/ wepons. k2 robbed u from ur town and money. they took easy way. delete all. they take our money and do nothing. i will try to get over this i bought hellblood+8 and enjoy it few hours untill maintenance, wa looking for it for months. ty k2. one more deleting of my items i delete myself. i play this game for over 2 years. ths to k2 some r lost. who will repay me for my time and money??????

Banned

my smite hammer +6

KNIGHT ONLINE IS DEAD ! k2 have all money ._.

PeterPan

WTF!! What happen here? If a lose my bifrost items i hope all items were deleted, but now i go to cz and i see a priest with Syphioric+7 rebirth :blink:
    And she said that brought it 6 mounth ago.....
    Please STOP this shit K2. :huh:

Banned

now bifrost items. forgotten temple later. then all+3jewelery, and +8 shells/ wepons. k2 robbed u from ur town and money. they took easy way. delete all. they take our money and do nothing. i will try to get over this i bought hellblood+8 and enjoy it few hours untill maintenance, wa looking for it for months. ty k2. one more deleting of my items i delete myself. i play this game for over 2 years. ths to k2 some r lost. who will repay me for my time and money??????[/b]
    omfg, if items from forgotten temple delete im dead was pay 600$ from hell breaker +8

TaDaaa

/End_KO

Banned

/End_KO[/b]
    serious bro .

Weeee :angry: , people played so much hours for take this items and now stupid k2 delete all items.. oh my fucking god :/

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

ownt ownt ownt ownt ownt

S> Raptor +8 diez xD

....meh total bs, but befor i left there was mad duping for those things

my smite hammer +6
    KNIGHT ONLINE IS DEAD ! k2 have all money ._.[/b]
    smite hammer isn&#39;t bifrost ><

Banned

wrong item bro :/

thx to K2 again :S:S:S:S:S:S

TaDaaa

I would have to say that ROL&#39;s just went up in price by probably about double.

B> Duel HP Rings

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast