Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Bit Frost Items Deleted...

This is a discussion on Bit Frost Items Deleted... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fuk tht means i lost my sherion +7 <_<[/b]...
Page: 6

fuk tht means i lost my sherion +7 <_<[/b]

Banned

[/b]
    i just pissed myself....dam i am at work to i need to change now :lol:

Banned

the bifrost is closest to non legit items being wiped

trust me i am not happy with losing my avedon+7 and nor is john with losing a hb+8 and dual flame rings+2 which i uped and made myself with ss from +1 and +0&#39;s but i just talked to him and he is upset but said to me "well at least the guy with the dual+3 flame ring and +9 hellblood is fucked as well"

before that guy had the advantage over him but john didnt cheat now they are back to = and john has the balls to start over where the stupid +9 cheater will not

k2 did not do the right thing by wiping all BF items rather then just stoping duping in the 1st case but at this point after there are duped items on the server that look legit what can they do other then wipe the newest items in the game so all are left equal

you guys say what about those that paid for there items from BF....why would k2 care or know about usd transactions since they are not allowed anyways....its not k2&#39;s responsibility to watch your pocket its your own.....now if usd sales where allowed then k2 would be in the wrong here and prob be sued by now

get over it and have fun in pk now where the dupers wont have all these duped items so if you didnt dupe and you have nice items like me on your account it will only help...i cant wait to get into cz tonight against kb and elegance

Nick

w00t

GREAT lost some items Shio +2 and shio +0 and imir +0

all u would say yeh we lost even more well i worked damn hard for my items and all fucking legit

soon everyone can see a post on Ares section

S> lvl 70 rogue

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

K2 FUCK U DIRTY MOTHER FUCKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

temmu

More funny is that they wiped my 345 bus which i bought from charon, i send a ticket and they said :

I have investigated your issue, and found that the Blessed Upgrade Scrolls on this account were removed. These scrolls where found to be duplicated items and removed from the game. Unfortunately, these items will not be replaced and no compensation will be provided. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any further question please do not hesitate to submit a new ticket. Thank you for your continued support of Knight Online. -CSR Jublexus, Knight Online Support Team

be careful charon sell dupe BUS !!![/b]
    i dont believe you bought 350 bus from charon, since u can only buy 10 at time.

prolly just got em cheap from a turk.

Cadence96

you guys say what about those that paid for there items from BF....why would k2 care or know about usd transactions since they are not allowed anyways....its not k2&#39;s responsibility to watch your pocket its your own.....now if usd sales where allowed then k2 would be in the wrong here and prob be sued by now[/b]
    Many people pays to cybers for the time they farmed in bf. Also Internet isn&#39;t free.

Heim4teil

K2 say only deleting all unq....but they deletet too all Fragments? =(

gravedigga_bg

I did not loose anything but this is...this is....no comment!

So many legit ppl fuked over by this, but its for the good I think. Its easy for me to say that though sense I lost nothing.

Banned

Many people pays to cybers for the time they farmed in bf. Also Internet isn&#39;t free.[/b]

yeah but think about it better to lose your legit +0 foverin then have it stay with the duper right next to you who has a foverin+3 right

i prefer to be either equal or higher...if i can be higher legit so be it but if not then equal is fine

why should a cheater have a advantage over a legit player

guys grow a sack and move on

this is like the guy saying "well the +10 bardish is legit cause i took a ss but i reformated my pc so i dont have it anymore to prove its legit"

well if you are buying a hb+8 when most people are even afraid to up shit on there own to +7 what makes you think its legit with no ss....its a risk you take

its not 100% legit just cause someone said it so....its not 100% legit cause you lost the proof

its always 50/50 when you cant prove the legitimecy of something

Woot! now raptors/shards/md&#39;s/ms sell for like way more ingame coins and USD

Selling dual md +8/80 on olympia, pm me

OH YEAAAAAAAAAA!

mag_fire

so the people who buy knight cash to sell for items and then lose them due to the wipe have lost usd.. Fuk them thou keep keeding k2.

TaDaaa

Nothing will be buyable for IGC now, price of shit is going to double by friday.

jimfujitsu

How come people are spamming "sellying" imir+2 allready.Sry i just woke up all i know is i lost my foverin.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast