Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Bit Frost Items Deleted...

This is a discussion on Bit Frost Items Deleted... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; stupid k2! my friend lost WE and WP!!!! WE we got from hq about month ago (i still have ss) ...
Page: 8

Kralya

stupid k2! my friend lost WE and WP!!!! WE we got from hq about month ago (i still have ss) and WP he got when he was lvl 60 or 61 (now he is almost 71) :angry: :angry: :angry:

Banned

Tez. Get On Msn please?[/b]

cant i am at work

Nick

lol the funniest thing is,,, dont know if dupers allready have BF items if not they will have it in a few days.

i swear k2 is a bunch of retards together cant they think of dupers start duping again, and can sell those shit items for loads of money again
    (because there are none BF items anymore !!)

they only k2ed legit ppl again like always

k2 Fucking Cunts

(also posted this fact in another topic)

Banned

stupid k2! my friend lost WE and WP!!!! WE we got from hq about month ago (i still have ss) and WP he got when he was lvl 60 or 61 (now he is almost 71) :angry: :angry: :angry:[/b]
    i have (or was have) dual we +1

Milkshaker

This is so AWESOME... now if they will only delete all of the Forgotten Temple uniques... or does K2 really think that the majority of those are legit.

It always makes me happy to see K2 reward the cheaters and punish the legit players. The persons responsible for committing the act got their reward months ago, while here is another chance for them to take advantage of everyone who lost items, legit or not. Now the ones who cheat will have yet another opportunity to seek reward.

/quit

Virtus

thats just retarded. Ill whine till they give my hb +8 back.

LifeStyle

I don't even play KO any more but im still getting fucked over by them. I had a lugias+7 on my account ready to be sold for $$$. Cheers K2.[/b]
    ouch :huh:

Just kill ROFD...

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

you do know that its "C:\" and not "C:/" ?

Fire_Mage

Had two +1 Flame Rings both GONE! I am never coming back now!!!!!!!

Sup3rSlick2

I feel bad for those legit players (including me) that are always getting cheated like this. For some people they are rich and can bounce back with some other back-up itmes, but what about those who spent time saving up coins to buy some decent gear and now all of a sudden there gone? I'm just one of those many victims

Nick

the best thing is they made it easier for dupers lol

not a single BF item is a the server, soon there will be by dupes and shit and they can sell it for even allot more

got to love k2

Lu_Tze

k2 dont even read their forum. so sad so bad zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzz

InFlames22

I don get it.. Bifrost items got deleted.. But bifrost is still open and ppl can still farm them.. Which in my opinion is possible for the F***tards to dupe again... Ppl will start farming frags turn them in to get legit items but the tards will find a new method of duping and then what?? Another bifrost items wipe?? Oh well guess it's time then..

/QUIT

Sneakzz

this didn't accomplish anything all the cheat/dupers were warned ahead of time n they mailed themselves there gear and it wasn't wiped i saw a fov+2 in trade this morning all this did was hurt the legit players why i quit and all my friends ...

WOW FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blood Furnace server

Sneakzy ^_^

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast