Bitfrost... much experience points ?

This is a discussion on Bitfrost... much experience points ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I just wanna know, how much exp u gettin in bitfrost, with full parties on wraiths and any harder mobs ...
Page: 1

Mario

Default Bitfrost... much experience points ?

I just wanna know, how much exp u gettin in bitfrost, with full parties on wraiths and any harder mobs (don't care about weaker than wraiths)... Why im not gonna check by myself ? Coz exp on Diez 1 is bugged, and im gettin like 50k from Lusts in full party as far good thing on Diez is, bitfrost got higher drop rate ^_^

...So question is adressed to every1, except Diez players :P

Macdougl

Well, depends on your level and who is in the party with you. I've been in parties there that are full and we get 64k at sloths and wratches. Been in some where it drops to 40k. It is just like any other party you make. Party make-up will determine what you get. We've gone out and come back with 6 fragments, 2 Ironbows and shards or haven't got squat (maybe a shard or a single bow, no fragments).

Banned

we get 2 parties goin at wraths, depending on which party gets over 25k they get the drop, we get some frags and they drop shards and iron bows also

Priestontale

Originally posted by flippin
    we get 2 parties goin at wraths, depending on which party gets over 25k they get the drop, we get some frags and they drop shards and iron bows also

Thats a good idea

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

nubs having 2 parties attack 1 spawn...we used to do 2 clan parties 1 on each side of the room and almost clearing the room (would be like 1 extra wraith besides the one were killing per spawn)

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-flippin
    nubs having 2 parties attack 1 spawn...we used to do 2 clan parties 1 on each side of the room and almost clearing the room (would be like 1 extra wraith besides the one were killing per spawn)[/b]
    showoff............. SHOWOFF!!! :lol:

Mario

well i dont care about drops all i asked is exp :P mostly curious about exp from lusts (purple fags when u pass labyrinth), we are gettin only 40k in full 70+ party...