Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Black-day!

This is a discussion on Black-day! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ...
Page: 5

Volcanic

j3ster555

Arrow

thats one of the most ignorant things i've read on ko4life[/b]

there are more things than like

blah blah bleh... xD!!

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

"red day" for indians? wow.. ur more racist then "white day" for white ppl

btw, i like lesbian day [/b]
    uh,,,what does white day exactly stand for...cause i never heard of it, never seen it on a calindar...
    wierd....we get no event for thanks giveing but we get a white day...
    and do i gota say that teams on this game are called a 'clan' so is this for all the 'clans' to celibrate ?
    between clans and white day and purity ring i duno what to think
    could it be racist?
    i know the game was originated from california...who knows they might have a kill mexicans day
    lol

FlippinSweeT

uh,,,what does white day exactly stand for...cause i never heard of it, never seen it on a calindar...
    wierd....we get no event for thanks giveing but we get a white day...
    and do i gota say that teams on this game are called a 'clan' so is this for all the 'clans' to celibrate ?
    between clans and white day and purity ring i duno what to think
    could it be racist?
    i know the game was originated from california...who knows they might have a kill mexicans day
    lol[/b]
    game was not originated in california buddy, or else it wouldn't be run by a korean company......

I swear reading this forum makes my IQ drop. People are retarded...[/b]
    i'll accept :lol:

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Lightbulb

game was not originated in california buddy, or else it wouldn't be run by a korean company......[/b]
    eh from what i am 'told' if u want to work for ko in any way you must live in cali ';-x
    perhaps that is only with usko ';-x

FlippinSweeT

eh from what i am 'told' if u want to work for ko in any way you must live in cali ';-x
    perhaps that is only with usko ';-x[/b]
    that's just where K2 is located. mgames is the one that developed KO (correct me if i'm wrong). but k2 just has the license for USKO.

Banned

Question

that's just where K2 is located. mgames is the one that developed KO (correct me if i'm wrong). but k2 just has the license for USKO.[/b]
    a long time ago there was no k2 or mgames , none of that..just knights online brother mgames is just a sponer bro don;t let them fool you ';-]

its only considered racism when people think about it that way. Racism will not be stopped until EVERYONE just stops talking about it. I mean who was it a few years back that won the superbowl (my minds going blank) and the only topic being discussed was OMG 1st african american coach to win a superbowl. They are obvisouly happy about the racism if they continue to make comments such as this. for it to stop stop talking about it.

Banned

Exclamation

its only considered racism when people think about it that way. Racism will not be stopped until EVERYONE just stops talking about it. I mean who was it a few years back that won the superbowl (my minds going blank) and the only topic being discussed was OMG 1st african american coach to win a superbowl. They are obvisouly happy about the racism if they continue to make comments such as this. for it to stop stop talking about it.[/b]
    i think its wierd we have a whiteday on ko but no thanksgiveing...
    and kinda too much of a coincedance that team names are named 'clan' why not team or royal guardsman etc...
    something to do with midevil times..i am sure they did not call them clans...
    lol
    thats why wow calls it a guild

hahaha

GodAllMighty

It existed clans from the medievil times lol, alot of scottish clans and so on. (I think)

Banned

It existed clans from the medievil times lol, alot of scottish clans and so on. (I think)[/b]
    and none of them was good, perhaps like satanist clans and doing anciant satanic rituals,, witch would actualy make the game more fun if it was more evil and showed blood
    heh

thats the color black i believe :huh:[/b]
    Black is not a colour it is a shade.

Banned

Talking

Black is not a colour it is a shade.[/b]
    what is a colour ?
    heh

what is a colour ?
    heh[/b]
    Color or colour[1]is the visual perceptual property corresponding in humans to the categories[/b]
    Black can be a color, it also can't be, it all depends on the situation.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast