Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

BlackBreed was hacked

This is a discussion on BlackBreed was hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm really pissed the fuck off right now, scared like crazy. IF YOU HAVE ME ON YOUR MSN, PLEASE BLOCK ...
Page: 3

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I'm really pissed the fuck off right now, scared like crazy.

IF YOU HAVE ME ON YOUR MSN, PLEASE BLOCK ME RIGHT AWAY, A KEYLOGGER/HACKER HAS STOLEN MY MSN ADDRESS AND I DONT WANT YOU TO BE IN RISK.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, DO NOT TALK TO HIM, HE WILL TRY TO SCAM YOU, THEN KEYLOG YOU.

Banned

I'm really pissed the fuck off right now, scared like crazy.

IF YOU HAVE ME ON YOUR MSN, PLEASE BLOCK ME RIGHT AWAY, A KEYLOGGER/HACKER HAS STOLEN MY MSN ADDRESS AND I DONT WANT YOU TO BE IN RISK.

MORE IMPORTANTLY, DO NOT TALK TO HIM, HE WILL TRY TO SCAM YOU, THEN KEYLOG YOU.[/b]
    I understand you, really do.
    I got keylogged 1 week ago, Got my full Diablo II account stripped, West account too, fag tried to buy something for 53$ with my Paypal but got owned because my debit card its empty and only recharge it when i needa buy something. Hacked my d2jsp account, got my Fg, and deleted all my saved messages from my email inbox.

He's not answering msn btw.

Foxy_Br

Done, just block you. What the hell is going on? Its why im freak with passwords... all my passwords are different each other.

I got keylogged 1 week ago, Got my full Diablo II account stripped, West account too, fag tried to buy something for 53$ with my Paypal but got owned because my debit card its empty and only recharge it when i needa buy something. Hacked my d2jsp account, got my Fg, and deleted all my saved messages from my email inbox.

He's not answering msn btw.[/b]
    Dont talk to him man.. Just block me now, please

PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS TO BLOCK ME

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

wow when will this end. I'm just deleting my msn, i've had enough.

Banned

He's not answering msn btw.[/b]
    Hes is answering actually....

Heres an auto message I used to warn people that have, I think, Danny on msn.
    Feel free to use it
    Danny's (Blackbreed) msn has been hacked. Please, if you have him in your contact list, block him right away and do not use him as middle man, I repeat, DO NOT USE HIM AS TRADE MEDIATOR. This is an auto-message to help you out. Visit ko4life for more infos!!

silverbuffer18

he pmed me saying, need any mod trades:P just as u came into vent saying u got hacked..

Banned

Hes is answering actually....

Heres an auto message I used to warn people that have, I think, Danny on msn.
    Feel free to use it
    Danny's (Blackbreed) msn has been hacked. Please, if you have him in your contact list, block him right away and do not use him as middle man, I repeat, DO NOT USE HIM AS TRADE MEDIATOR. This is an auto-message to help you out. Visit ko4life for more infos!![/b]
    LOL at the " Hmmm oke"

lol.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Wow Danny! Too much shit mate.

Anyone got the balls to ban USD trades now?

Its obvious hackers are so frequent no one should be babashopping.

Just causing alot of stress - to alot of nice people.

Starting to feel like this whole KO thing is just not for me anymore. KO4Life, Knight Online, the msn, the mediating, everything.. It's risking my personal informations such as my bank account and all, just because of all this shit I've built my name onto.

Now that I reallllllllllly think about it, I know how I got keylogged. Long story short, it's because of my iPhone. I noticed how the only things that gotten hacked/keylogged, are the things I've logged into on my phone. 1st, my [email protected] got frozen or stolen. Then my ko4life got fucked then changed. Now, even the 2nd email which ive registered to my phone, is hacked too (dannydgt23).

And probably when Dannydgt23 was frozen, it was ryan, not the keylogger, cuz later on I was able to log it in (probably when his freeze program was disabled or his pc was off). But now, I lost everything and my ko4life account is still in risk, all cuz I opened an email by pressing "next" on my iphone's email application, instead of going back to inbox and checking what im opening first. Fuck

SillyHo

https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?pro ... mcs&scrx=1

Go there danny and try and rehack your MSN. You can at least get any old messages off of it, and you can delete your whole friends list to cause him trouble in using the MSN portion. I "re-hacked" my MSN 3 times now already when the guy stole my shit. I was able to lock up my G1 account to another email, and so far I have held the hacker at bay from my MSN/Email. Only thing the prick still has is my ingame account, and that is due to K2 being a slow piece of shit when I notified them I was unable to change the email on the game account.

https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?pro ... mcs&scrx=1
    Go there danny and try and rehack your MSN. You can at least get any old messages off of it, and you can delete your whole friends list to cause him trouble in using the MSN portion. I "re-hacked" my MSN 3 times now already when the guy stole my shit. I was able to lock up my G1 account to another email, and so far I have held the hacker at bay from my MSN/Email. Only thing the prick still has is my ingame account, and that is due to K2 being a slow piece of shit when I notified them I was unable to change the email on the game account.[/b]
    Yesterday, when I thought that kid RyanSoElectric froze DannyDGT23 and I couldn't log it until night time, I saw that link and sent it to their support. I haven't gotten anything and don't even know where to expect anything from such bullshit free support. I think I saved my old contacts list from Blackbreed23, but I honestly don't wanna add anyone random anymore. I'll be making a whole new fresh MSN with people I only speak to after I finish cleaning my PC. Hopefully these programs I'm currently scanning my PC with as we speak gets the job done so I don't need to worry about it anymore. Isn't is quite sad that all of this shit is happening because I checked my emails via my iPhone? Holy shit!

bump

up -- I made a new email, I will not post it on ko4life as of now since I dont want it to get keylogged..

if you want/need it, pm me on ko4life here

Banned

In times like this, you need Blizzard costumer support...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast