BlackLord king?

This is a discussion on BlackLord king? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I heard BlackLord is king now :huh: I mean wtf? Isnt his character banned or something? If he is king ...
Page: 1

cat

I heard BlackLord is king now :huh: I mean wtf? Isnt his character banned or something?
    If he is king then is he king for both human and orc?
    duh Im lost

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I had sent a complaint into K2 a few weeks ago about this, nominations are bugged on human side. KB still have members on both Orc and Human sides.

K2 have asked me to send in SS via a ticket, I would have thought checking there databse would have shown this.

Not really Blacklords fault for not being able to NT himself but the other clan members should have made sure they had reformed on the human side rather than NTing while still in clan.

Tupo

blacklord not banned...his account is just blocked and he will get account back..if that is true what i have heard

blocked/banned still means the same thing.

He can't log the account on.

Been over a few weeks now.

How long for suspended to turn into banned?

you guys got a king that is not even on either O_O???

Inactive Member

I saw the notice when I was on orc char, so he's at least orc king... in any case Dies king system is prolly fubar'ed again

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

New elmo king is TetragoN leader of Codename clan.

Banned

New elo king is TetragoN leader of Codename clan.[/b]
    :blink:

thats crazy_a btw

BLacKLoRD

Yes, i have been elected as the new karus king of dies while my acc blocked and all my clan members are at human side, it is a great honour for me.

And u know if clan leader dont nominate someone system automatickly nominate clan leader...

@Felix

it is not bugged cuz only clan leader nominate someone for king election and i am orc and cant nominated someone on human side i saw human list have 10 ppl for election and my clan come back orc side...

Banned Senior Member

You do know you had election rights correct? And what happens if a clan leader doesnt elect someone? They are automatically nominated themselves.

Anyways, a new IP for me to ban

Banned Senior Member

You do know you had election rights correct? And what happens if a clan leader doesnt elect someone? They are automatically nominated themselves.

Anyways, a new IP for me to ban[/b]
    pff:/

gogo blacklord gets king

Yes, i have been elected as the new karus king of dies while my acc blocked and all my clan members are at human side, it is a great honour for me.

And u know if clan leader dont nominate someone system automatickly nominate clan leader...

@Felix

it is not bugged cuz only clan leader nominate someone for king election and i am orc and cant nominated someone on human side i saw human list have 10 ppl for election and my clan come back orc side...[/b]
    Not saying it is your fault but having you on both side at once is goign to cause bugs, remember what happend when Tarus NT as king.