Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Halo 3

This is a discussion on Halo 3 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i just wanted to know if anyone thinks halo 3 will be as good as it sounds. me, i think ...
Page: 1

p1nkfl0yd37

i just wanted to know if anyone thinks halo 3 will be as good as it sounds. me, i think it will be great..cant wait till it comes out on the 25th.. i pre orederd it =)

I think Halo 3 is good as it sounds :P I will play it to, btw there's a Microsoft secction

Perfection

I think Halo 3 is good as it sounds :P I will play it to, btw there's a Microsoft secction [/b]
    PWNED!!

Banned

not sure, i hated the beta for it, sucked balls, to hard to control and shit, hard as fuck to snipe, but i was playing on a big ass HD tv and i am not use to that

Rathian

i just wanted to know if anyone thinks halo 3 will be as good as it sounds. me, i think it will be great..cant wait till it comes out on the 25th.. i pre orederd it =)[/b]
    pre ordering is nothing go set up your tent outside of GameStop gogogo

p1nkfl0yd37

pre ordering is nothing go set up your tent outside of GameStop gogogo[/b]
    lol i would but i got school :S

Banned

preordered it over a year ago, I think it will be better than any of the previous, and a friend of mine has confirmed it. A guy in my xbl clan was able to go to bungie studios this past weekend to play the game with other selected people and the bungie crew. They played through the entire campaign and got to play multiplayer. He said it was the best looking game he has ever seen, the campaign was deep, compelling, and at the end it left you with satisfaction that the fight was over. Lots of new weapons/vehicles/maps/customization options, not to mention different armor styles become unlocked as you beat the campaign. 4 player online campaign mode, integrated video capture system, and map editors. Disagreeing with vandy I love the new sniper, any random noob can't pick it up and just throw off shots and expect to kill people now. Agreeing with him, the beta wasn't all that great, but from what I've heard the actual game will be a totally different story.

ArtOfFighters

preordered it over a year ago, I think it will be better than any of the previous, and a friend of mine has confirmed it. A guy in my xbl clan was able to go to bungie studios this past weekend to play the game with other selected people and the bungie crew. They played through the entire campaign and got to play multiplayer. He said it was the best looking game he has ever seen, the campaign was deep, compelling, and at the end it left you with satisfaction that the fight was over. Lots of new weapons/vehicles/maps/customization options, not to mention different armor styles become unlocked as you beat the campaign. 4 player online campaign mode, integrated video capture system, and map editors. Disagreeing with vandy I love the new sniper, any random noob can't pick it up and just throw off shots and expect to kill people now. Agreeing with him, the beta wasn't all that great, but from what I've heard the actual game will be a totally different story.[/b]

just ruin all the surprises then

im looking forward to it, think it will be great, cant wait to get on live and start playing

dragunmaster

its gonna be amazing, im going to camp out 3 hours for it tonight )

Banned

just ruin all the surprises then

im looking forward to it, think it will be great, cant wait to get on live and start playing [/b]
    Didn't ruin any surprises :S these are just the game features that have already been released to the public via beta, forums, reviews, etc. Pretty much everything I said will be in the game manual. :P

I just got my Halo 3 and GRAW, going to see how they both are

preordered it over a year ago, I think it will be better than any of the previous, and a friend of mine has confirmed it. A guy in my xbl clan was able to go to bungie studios this past weekend to play the game with other selected people and the bungie crew. They played through the entire campaign and got to play multiplayer. He said it was the best looking game he has ever seen, the campaign was deep, compelling, and at the end it left you with satisfaction that the fight was over. Lots of new weapons/vehicles/maps/customization options, not to mention different armor styles become unlocked as you beat the campaign. 4 player online campaign mode, integrated video capture system, and map editors. Disagreeing with vandy I love the new sniper, any random noob can't pick it up and just throw off shots and expect to kill people now. Agreeing with him, the beta wasn't all that great, but from what I've heard the actual game will be a totally different story.[/b]

TBH ur friend was overreacting for sure with best looking game, few rev up and point out that eventho a great game it still has alot of graphical issues such as jaggies

Looking foward to playing it tho... if only X360 would be fixed so i dont have a timebomb instead of a console -.-

Banned

I don't know, he uploaded a bunch of screenshots that was taken with the in game capture device, and it looks very very nice. Especially if you flashback and compare it with the other halo games. Give me a minute and I'll put the url to the pics.

Edit: H3

Banned Senior Member

The ending for Halo3 is worse then Halo2

dragunmaster

best game ever camped for hours last night and got the legendary edition

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast