Blah vs. Atari

This is a discussion on Blah vs. Atari within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Come one come all and watch the best one v one ever I invite u all to a one v ...
Page: 1

Smile

Come one come all and watch the best one v one ever I invite u all to a one v one showdown between Atari and I this bitch ass motherfuker has pushed my limits and wants to make things public so lets do this. It will happen on a1 outside arena Blah_Blah (Lvl 80 warrior) Vs. Atari (Lvl who gives a fuck priest). Now I want to cleary state my challenge as I said in my previous post

Today At 11 : 05 Pm

(come vs then nigga u wanna make it public Yo Everyone invited a1 Blah_Blah vs Atari outside arena, come on Atari show me how much balls u really have reskill grab tekkies hb bring ur fucking ass to a1 n lets take care of this shit since u like to talk so much fucking trash put ur money where ur mouth is and come a1 I’ll be waiting nigga don’t front muthafuka)

And yet look at what he brings read the chat while u aall amaze ur selves

If u read the chat and my previous post I clearly stated I want to face Atari’s main char which is a priest that I don’t give a fuck about the lvl.

So atart this is my challenge to u log on a1 on ur main char (priest) reskill it and restat it bring what ever gear u need and fight me im tired of this bullshit. Lets settle this like men in the arena so everyone can see like I said before put ur money where ur mouth is and bring it ! if u don’t got the balls to do this then ur a fucking waste of time because I brought myself the char I lvled from 1 to 80 by myself not like u secondary nigga’s (fook, hawk) bring it kid, word up! Mothafucka blah_blah’s back in the mothafuckin buildin

p.s sorry fo caps

Banned

well he didnt show for right now

so im going bed

sexy Owa

if your lvl 80 o.o what difference does it make whos char he beats you on :S

if your lvl 80 o.o what difference does it make whos char he beats you on :S[/b]
    thats like saying let me vs your friend's char because i dont want to embaress my main char. if u talk a whole bunch of shit then why can't u use ur main and own char to back it up?? to scared cuz of ur lvl????? what is it please tell me

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

tat guy is probably laughing at you right now. you're just giving him what he wants.

why would are so angry vs him!

Cadence96

C'mon it's a game.... :blink:
    Take it as if it were a sport, not as the crucial hour of your life, rofl....

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

In-game requests, not here, and tone down the language.