Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Blanquita Trustabel?

This is a discussion on Blanquita Trustabel? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; He want buy my Warrior but he first want ID/PW/secred key ect. anybody do with him a succeefuly trade? or ...
Page: 1

Hell_Rogue_Germany

Default Blanquita Trustabel?

He want buy my Warrior but he first want ID/PW/secred key ect.
    anybody do with him a succeefuly trade?
    or know that he scam someone?

Thx

Schaf

i personally would not give the info out to anybody before hand, i have known and heard of to many ppl getting scammed of there char this way. My personal thought....If he truely wants the char then SS should work until he pays you!!!

thanatos

Originally posted by Schaf
    i personally would not give the info out to anybody before hand, i have known and heard of *to many ppl getting scammed of there char this way. * My personal thought....If he truely wants the char then SS should work until he pays you!!!
    and how is the other person sure u will give him the info after u paid him? ive been scammed like this 2 times , i gave money first ( half of price ) and person just runs away lol

Schaf

Originally posted by thanatos+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thanatos)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Schaf
    i personally would not give the info out to anybody before hand, i have known and heard of *to many ppl getting scammed of there char this way. * My personal thought....If he truely wants the char then SS should work until he pays you!!!
    and how is the other person sure u will give him the info after u paid him? ive been scammed like this 2 times , i gave money first ( half of price ) and person just runs away lol[/b]
    well that is teh sucky part each person stands a chance of getting completly screwed over in this proccess...There is really no right way to do this, only thing u can do is find a person that is well known, trusted and respected person...Why do i trade if u have a felling that the person is going to screw you over?

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

id+pass first.... sq and answer AFTER trading money I would say

FatM4n

yeah id+pas and give him 5 mins to send you the money if he dotn send you the money dc him and change pass word asap

seen him irl but only from far so dno shit bout him

Sorrent0

i know him in real life he is a nice guy i have even shared an acc with him some whiel ago and i can tell he wont scam... but take some measurements anyways bro no1 knows h43r:

Hell_Rogue_Germany

Originally posted by Sorrent0
    i know him in real life he is a nice guy i have even shared an acc with him some whiel ago and i can tell he wont scam... but take some measurements anyways bro no1 knows *h43r:
    Can ma Mod look plz if its not Blanquita self with a other account ? =)

Banned

the word is trustworthy, in american english that is.

NooBZilla

honestly i would never give the account info first.... once they have ur secret answer your fucked if hes a scammer

Sorrent0

Originally posted by Hell_Rogue_Germany+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hell_Rogue_Germany)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sorrent0
    i know him in real life he is a nice guy i have even shared an acc with him some whiel ago and i can tell he wont scam... but take some measurements anyways bro no1 knows *h43r:
    Can ma Mod look plz if its not Blanquita self with a other account ? =)[/b]
    go ahead bro i have nothing to hide and his friend he played in olympia with me i played on ShionxD and he Blanquita... iam not sure if he sold his acc but if its the Peruvian Blanquita i give my word he will not scam you.

Originally posted by Hell_Rogue_Germany+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hell_Rogue_Germany)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sorrent0
    Can ma Mod look plz if its not Blanquita self with a other account ? =)[/b]
    as far as i know blanquita barely speaks english

if you dont know him dont trust him. -_-

Sorrent0

Originally posted by Arca_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arca_)</div>
    Originally posted by Hell_Rogue_Germany@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sorrent0

Can ma Mod look plz if its not Blanquita self with a other account ? =)
    as far as i know blanquita barely speaks english[/b]
    cuz he peruvian... iam peruvian to but i go to british school so i manage to be rather good at english... still got errors lol but they arent nothing serious :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast