Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bless Upgrade Scrolls, Middle Upgrade Scrolls...

This is a discussion on Bless Upgrade Scrolls, Middle Upgrade Scrolls... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Got scammed previously buying practice upgrade scrolls...being stupid again today when accidentally click twice after pulling the BUS to check ...
Page: 1

Kleos

Got scammed previously buying practice upgrade scrolls...being stupid again today when accidentally click twice after pulling the BUS to check the prices... bunches of people are merchanting BUS at 20 millions, waiting for dumb ass like me to buy it.

Can someone with GM contacts help to highlight this to GM? Really hope they can make the name shorter or something.

Losing 17.5m on Girakon at this moment is quite gay... :angry:

I dont really understand your problem man...

I Just checked on pathos and i can see the price of BUS ... !?

I dont really understand your problem man...

I Just checked on pathos and i can see the price of BUS ... !?[/b]
    When someone merchants a bus the price is out of the screen, so people might accidently click on and buy a bus for 20m, like he did.

an old trick ^_^

my fav is 500 arrows for 1000 :/

lost 500k when played at diez >.<

GetRichOrDieTrying

just drag it to ur inventory and u can see the price >__<

they can put any price they want, it&#39;s your option to click yes or no, gm will not do anything for you

Kleos

just drag it to ur inventory and u can see the price >__<[/b]
    exactly...and if you accidentally click ok, ka ching 20 millions for a BUS...especially when they merchant 2 or more, you have to first confirm the quantity, then the price.

they can put any price they want, it&#39;s your option to click yes or no, gm will not do anything for you[/b]
    I don&#39;t need GM to do anything to me...just hope maybe they can make the price viewable in merchant, especially on slot 1 to slot 3.

Kleos

:mellow:

RockHardKillah

lmao sold bus for 12.5m last night..

Thomzz

lol... some ppl lol
    just drag the bus to your inventory and it will say the price =)

Sno0p

Try playing using a bigger resolution maybe ...

Anyway if you just drag it in your inventory you`ll be able to see the price when it asks you if you want to buy it or not.Dont be so impacient to go and burn something at anvill next time

Kleos

Try playing using a bigged resolution maybe ...

Anyway if you just drag it in your inventory you`ll be able to see the price when it asks you if you want to buy it or not.Dont be so impacient to go and burn something at anvill next time [/b]
    Yeah, maybe I should try that, thanks for the suggestion. If the scammer is cunny enough, they sell 2 or more. So you will have to confirm the quantity first before able to see the price. Right after you click the first ok, the second ok button for price appeared just right under your mouse cursor. And they will be hoping for your slip of finger <_<

Chiclette

GOOD that I don&#39;t play KO atm because if I needed to click the first ok it would automatically press the 2nd ok from itself BECAUSE my mouse is dumb it clicks 2 times from itself when I only press it 1 time T_T and thats really gay that u can&#39;t see the bus prices u need to drag it to ur inventory first T_T

Banned

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

do u call this a scamm? wow. sucha nuub.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast