Update Me

This is a discussion on Update Me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As the title says... update me :P Iv left the game a couple months after the release of RoFD.. I ...
Page: 1

ShadowBane

As the title says... update me :P
    Iv left the game a couple months after the release of RoFD..

I think I wanna get back in this game even if there still is lots of hackers xD Anyways I heard bout Carnac West;New Moradon and the new expansion but still got couple of questions

1: Knowing that the KO community isnt as big it used to be;is it still hard for non premium to connect to the game (Carnac W in my case)?

2: I remember the pew pew items for warriors,mages and rogues where shard,elexir staff,raptor etc. What are the good items now ...

3: Is still there still parties on Carnac West for levels 1-60 or ill have to solo my way to 60?

4: Anything else I should know?(except for the negative stuff bout hacking and cheating)

Thanks in advance 8)

1: Knowing that the KO community isnt as big it used to be;is it still hard for non premium to connect to the game (Carnac W in my case)?
    dont play cwest so i wouldnt know...but on my server if ucant get in 1st server u can usually get in the 2nd server during turk times
    2: I remember the pew pew items for warriors,mages and rogues where shard,elexir staff,raptor etc. What are the good items now ...
    new cursed weapons are the new pew pew...look em up on kok, each have a curse which are pretty useful
    3: Is still there still parties on Carnac West for levels 1-60 or ill have to solo my way to 60?
    no idea
    4: Anything else I should know?(except for the negative stuff bout hacking and cheating)
    ed is back
    Thanks in advance 8)[/b]

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

1: Knowing that the KO community isn't as big it used to be;is it still hard for non premium to connect to the game (Carnac W in my case)?
    Depends on the server.
    Forgotten Frontiers cursed weapons.
    I do not know, unfortunately.
    N/A
    Thanks in advance 8)[/b]

Off Topic: We should have pinned topics for:

"I'm back (again)"

And

"I quit! ( but I'll be back)"

ShadowBane

Thanks for fast answers =D

speedkill

Iv left the game a couple months after the release of RoFD..

I think I wanna get back in this game even if there still is lots of hackers xD Anyways I heard bout Carnac West;New Moradon and the new expansion but still got couple of questions

only during event times, i'd say you can log into cwest 23/7
    cursed weapons is the shit now for 70+ but for ardream and rlb it's still the old stuff. The old weapons are still good at all levels though. especially on the newer servers
    yes, it's easy to xp to 60, if there is no party you can easily make one there.
    nah, it's still like it used to be, great game, terrible host.

Thanks in advance 8)[/b]

Little archer Senior Member

update me[/b]
    no