Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 109

Blind in 1 v 1's, opinions please

This is a discussion on Blind in 1 v 1's, opinions please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; blinding is the same concept as duffs... if u got it, use it. If u don't wanna, is up to ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Dro
    Dro is offline
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Your place or mine? *wink*
    Posts
    2,916

    Default

    blinding is the same concept as duffs... if u got it, use it. If u don't wanna, is up to you, but in a class VS class all is allowed. In a sin vs sin, up to them to determine, if both got the same skill... why not?

  2. #17
    NoMercy
    Guest

    Default

    Well I think when u 1 vs 1 a rouge,priest or any class.. u can use all skillz cuz they are ur skillz.. like it or not.. if is warrior vs rogue, yeah is kind of sucky when u redball the rogue and he blinds u -_- but i think it will be fair enough once a lvl 80 warrior vs lvl 80 rogue do a 1 vs 1. Since at lvl 80 a warrior will have 3 stun sec (master skill lvl 80) then it will be fair enough. :lol:

  3. #18
    petsmar2
    Guest

    Default

    I don't mind it...it's a skill...they can use it...besides I always have them selected anyway so they can't escape ^_^

  4. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Diez
    Posts
    1,655

    Default

    if warriors use scream and howling sword, then sins can blind,

    if sins cant blind, then warriors cant use howling sword, and no scream

    my opinion

  5. #20
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Originally posted by undefined
    if warriors use scream and howling sword, then sins can blind, *

    if sins cant blind, then warriors cant use howling sword, and no scream *

    my opinion
    howling sword=bloody beast....in comparison

    not blind xD

  6. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Diez
    Posts
    1,655

    Default

    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    if warriors use scream and howling sword, then sins can blind, *

    if sins cant blind, then warriors cant use howling sword, and no scream *

    my opinion
    howling sword=bloody beast....in comparison

    not blind xD[/b]
    i wouldnt mind it, i dont have bloody beast anyway

  7. #22
    Senior Member Eric's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,505

    Default

    I don't use scream in 1v1s... If I scream someone or get screamed I discontinue the fight.

  8. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    eric most warriors use scream on me in 1v1 so u should have used it also

    and i dont see how BB = howling sword, i BB warriors for 390-420 on their screen, they spam me howling sword 500-600. There isnt a skill that compares with howling sword, which is why blinding is long overdue.

  9. #24
    priestish
    Guest

    Default

    waaah now sins get a duff skill and everyone is complaining. Just wait till warriors get their duff skill then people will ask, if repairing in 1v1 allowed.

    The closest skill that compare to howling sword is hellis. Not the 250%, but the 400 extra damage. To paper class that is not a bigdeal, but to warriors that is as strong as HS.

  10. #25
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Originally posted by 0000000
    eric most warriors use scream on me in 1v1 so u should have used it also

    and i dont see how BB = howling sword, i BB warriors for 390-420 on their screen, they spam me howling sword 500-600. There isnt a skill that compares with howling sword, which is why blinding is long overdue.
    so? warriors have always done more damage over time than sins...howling sword or sword dance...either way warriors are SPAMMING high dmg over time...bb=howling sword in comparison...blind isnt even comparible to scream...cuz with scream all u gotta do is press s then u can combo all u want u just cant move around

  11. #26
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Originally posted by priestish
    waaah now sins get a duff skill and everyone is complaining. *Just wait till warriors get their duff skill then people will ask, if repairing in 1v1 allowed.

    The closest skill that compare to howling sword is hellis. *Not the 250%, but the 400 extra damage. *To paper class that is not a bigdeal, but to warriors that is as strong as HS.
    doesnt work in pk cuz people using hellis have hit me less than 400 dmg

  12. #27
    Socrates
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    if warriors use scream and howling sword, then sins can blind, *

    if sins cant blind, then warriors cant use howling sword, and no scream *

    my opinion
    howling sword=bloody beast....in comparison

    not blind xD[/b]

    only difference is that you can spam howling ^^

  13. #28
    ph3var2
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by petsmar2
    I don't mind it...it's a skill...they can use it...besides I always have them selected anyway so they can't escape *^_^
    1vs1 me you fat noob warrior :P

  14. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,453

    Default

    in what sense is BB like howling sword? i really dont understand your point.

  15. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    740

    Default

    warriors should get blooding on lvl 72 <.<

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •