Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Blind in 1 v 1's, opinions please

This is a discussion on Blind in 1 v 1's, opinions please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PatricioRey warriors should get blooding on lvl 72 <.< so they can be even more over powered? ...
Page: 3

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    warriors should get blooding on lvl 72 <.<
    so they can be even more over powered? xD

petsmar2

Originally posted by ph3var2+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ph3var2)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-petsmar2
    I don't mind it...it's a skill...they can use it...besides I always have them selected anyway so they can't escape *^_^
    1vs1 me you fat noob warrior :P[/b]
    ..l.. -_- ..l..
    arena pls

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

say you were to use blind, just so you could heal up, I would run circles around you, untill I regained hp.

Blinds just a cheap shot, So I think if there going to be gay I might as well.

Erian

i can smell a flame war coming up soon about tempest's post hhehe

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by Socrates+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

if warriors use scream and howling sword, then sins can blind, *

if sins cant blind, then warriors cant use howling sword, and no scream *

my opinion

howling sword=bloody beast....in comparison

not blind xD

only difference is that you can spam howling ^^[/b]
    name 1 sin skill u can spam :/

and zero i say howling=bloody cuz thats teh closest match ur gonna get...howlnig is in no way equal to blind...blind allows u to fully regen ur hp...howling doesnt do that

wraith86

scream is very usefull in 1v1s hitmachine told me to use it right at the start because its a faster animation than SD/HS and you have the chance to stop your enemy which can make it harder for them to combo. he also taught me alot of stuff which really helped me in ares on my warrior hitmachine > any warrior in usko

Banned

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Socrates+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Socrates)
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

my opinion

not blind xD

only difference is that you can spam howling ^^[/b]

and zero i say howling=bloody cuz thats teh closest match ur gonna get...howlnig is in no way equal to blind...blind allows u to fully regen ur hp...howling doesnt do that [/b][/quote]

u can spam minor but with MHCu dont spam minor "all the time" just most of it if u can combo fast enough :rollseyes: only thing that fucks warriors over is the mana usage HS takes up a lot of mana, but u can spam it. BB hits pretty hard but u cant spam. BB is nothing like HS. blinding i think shouldnt be used in a 1v1 unless the oppenant is like 3 lvls higher so like if 72 rogue VS 75 warrior, blinding would be more fair.

BB everyone not like u care but im going to bed :wub:

yes you regain hp with blinding, but so what? :rollseyes: i dont see why that is any lamer than a BP using 10k heal on himself.

its funny warriors used to say the same thing to me a long time ago when i started minorheal comboing, that it was gay and unfair. The way i see it, warriors just dont like a 1v1 that they can lose. Why dont you just lose the 1v1, and get over it. Realise that your class is not designed for 1v1's and you should stick to running around with 2 priests. All the warriors crying... how do u think paper mages feel when they are getting spammed 1k by a warrior?

i lost to fluppy because i can only carry 30 cure pots. So using your logic he shouldnt debuff after i run out of cures cos it isnt fair? cry me a river.

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)</div>
    Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)
    Originally posted by Socrates
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

my opinion

not blind xD

only difference is that you can spam howling ^^

and zero i say howling=bloody cuz thats teh closest match ur gonna get...howlnig is in no way equal to blind...blind allows u to fully regen ur hp...howling doesnt do that [/b]

u can spam minor but with MHCu dont spam minor "all the time" just most of it if u can combo fast enough :rollseyes: only thing that fucks warriors over is the mana usage HS takes up a lot of mana, but u can spam it. BB hits pretty hard but u cant spam. BB is nothing like HS. blinding i think shouldnt be used in a 1v1 unless the oppenant is like 3 lvls higher so like if 72 rogue VS 75 warrior, blinding would be more fair.

BB everyone not like u care but im going to bed :wub:[/b][/quote]
    minor heal isnt a SIN skill...its a rogue explorer skill not 1 skill ni the sin category is spammable

zero what bp can use 10k heal? lol...thatd be 2k mana...i dont know of any bp that would go full heal :blink:

lets put it this way...in KE warriors had howling sword...u didnt bitch about it then but now that u have blinding and theyre saying thats unfair ur now starting to bitch about howling sword...an eye for an eye based on stubborness not based on whats actually fair tbh

also u say warriors are whining cuz theyre losnig 1v1's now....hey zero wasnt it YOU that complained that ctrl+minor was gay cuz it allowed people the chance to instantly fully heal?...hmm seems like the same concept here

priestish

<!--QuoteBegin-priestish
    waaah now sins get a duff skill and everyone is complaining. *Just wait till warriors get their duff skill then people will ask, if repairing in 1v1 allowed.

The closest skill that compare to howling sword is hellis. *Not the 250%, but the 400 extra damage. *To paper class that is not a bigdeal, but to warriors that is as strong as HS.
    doesnt work in pk cuz people using hellis have hit me less than 400 dmg[/b]
    zzz out of all the time you played KO, you haven't noticed that in pvp all damage is halfed compare to pve. So hellis would hit the lowest of 200 to player regardless of weapon. Unless they changed that in ROFD which I dont know.

Now this is all assuming that hellis does as it is said. KO has a bad rep for something doing as it is said.

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MagicWannaBe)
    Originally posted by camaz0tz
    Originally posted by Socrates
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

my opinion

not blind xD

only difference is that you can spam howling ^^

and zero i say howling=bloody cuz thats teh closest match ur gonna get...howlnig is in no way equal to blind...blind allows u to fully regen ur hp...howling doesnt do that

BB everyone not like u care but im going to bed :wub:[/b]
    minor heal isnt a SIN skill...its a rogue explorer skill not 1 skill ni the sin category is spammable

zero what bp can use 10k heal? lol...thatd be 2k mana...i dont know of any bp that would go full heal :blink:

lets put it this way...in KE warriors had howling sword...u didnt bitch about it then but now that u have blinding and theyre saying thats unfair ur now starting to bitch about howling sword...an eye for an eye based on stubborness not based on whats actually fair tbh

also u say warriors are whining cuz theyre losnig 1v1's now....hey zero wasnt it YOU that complained that ctrl+minor was gay cuz it allowed people the chance to instantly fully heal?...hmm seems like the same concept here[/b][/quote]

1920 heal then, thats still more HP than u can regain with blinding. The point still stands.

but what a load of crap. i think howling sword is overpowered but i dont make topics about it or refuse to 1v1 against it. How the fuck do u think im whining about it? Im providing a defense of blinding, but showing how warriors have been overpowered for so long. Maybe you and paddy need to stop whining about blinding in the first place.

And you still dont know why i complained about minor heal? it was a BUG. The game was not intended that way, as demonstrated by the firedrake removal. The devs intended rogues to use blinding, they didnt intend lazy twats to minor heal twice as fast as they are hitting 1 button. Theres nothing wrong with healing quickly if you can press a button that fast, but there is a problem if ur hitting it half speed. I really hope thats the last time i ever have to explain that stupid concept to anyone. Ctrl-minor has fuck all to do with this topic.

Originally posted by 0000000

1920 heal then, thats still more HP than u can regain with blinding. The point still stands. *

but what a load of crap. i think howling sword is overpowered but i dont make topics about it or refuse to 1v1 against it. How the fuck do u think im whining about it? Im providing a defense of blinding, but showing how warriors have been overpowered for so long. Maybe you and paddy need to stop whining about blinding in the first place. *

And you still dont know why i complained about minor heal? it was a BUG. The game was not intended that way, as demonstrated by the firedrake removal. The devs intended rogues to use blinding, they didnt intend lazy twats to minor heal twice as fast as they are hitting 1 button. Theres nothing wrong with healing quickly if you can press a button that fast, but there is a problem if ur hitting it half speed. I really hope thats the last time i ever have to explain that stupid concept to anyone. Ctrl-minor has fuck all to do with this topic.
    lol me and paddy should stop whining? i really couldnt care less either way...same as my books topic...i just like discussions about the game does it make any difference to me if blind is used in 1v1s or not? lol im a mage...i dont 1v1 anybody well i can...but not like itd be worth doin it...would be a waste of pots, scrolls, and time

and i brought up minor heal cuz it was the same concept...yes this is a skill and that was a "bug" but its still the same concept of healing urself instantly(in this case its relatively the same thing since ur healnig urself without being attacked so u can in essence get to full health if ur minor heal is fast enough or u minor heal and hp pot at the same time)

and when i said u didnt complani about howling sword...i meant it in a general scheme...seems to be a popular belief among rogues that howling sword is too overpowered but no one even mentioned it til now

ReiRei

Originally posted by TempesT
    say you were to use blind, just so you could heal up, I would run circles around you, untill I regained hp.

Blinds just a cheap shot, So I think if there going to be gay I might as well.
    Do what I did,, throw on the CS and run around gaining hp, then turn and kill them. :wub:

ReiRei

Paddy. you and me , blind and nekked and 1v1. Lets see who wins!

with reguards to the post, once again everyone just gt angry and said the whole 'then you cant use your skills etc, i'm just asking a question, whether or not people think its a bit gay or not, and whether or not people would do that whole 'zomg you put on a shield you f4G!!!' if i were to run around with a shield when im blinded, because in the 1 v 1's we had yesterday i just tanked it, but i was just thinking tbh... don't get me wrong i'm a firm believer in, use what skills you have, but i guess putting on a shield and running off like a gay is also a skill, but then sins are gonna go putting on chitin shields etc, we're going to end up with the never ending duel :P

Originally posted by ReiRei
    Paddy. you and me , blind and nekked and 1v1. Lets see who wins!
    now that sounds like the kind of 1 v 1 that i dont mind cuming second in

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast