Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Blind in 1 v 1's, opinions please

This is a discussion on Blind in 1 v 1's, opinions please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PADDY as me and zero discussed it, i asked what i should do when blinded, he said ...
Page: 6

Banned

Originally posted by PADDY
    as me and zero discussed it, i asked what i should do when blinded, he said tank it and pot, i said, but then why not put on a shield? He say because it's against etiquet, then i pointed out that i consider it against etiquet to turn off my monitor in a 1 v 1 :P
    that was actually funny

paddy has a point :lol:

ReiRei

as me and zero discussed it, i asked what i should do when blinded, he said tank it and pot, i said, but then why not put on a shield? He say because it's against etiquet, then i pointed out that i consider it against etiquet to turn off my monitor in a 1 v 1 :P
    I turn off my monitor when upgrading... :rollseyes:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by ReiRei+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ReiRei)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PADDY
    I turn off my monitor when upgrading... :rollseyes:[/b]
    me too.. i also jump out of the pc after pressing ok and run to hide under my bed so i get a white line

Malavon

you know what's gay in 1 v1 ? when a lv 63 mage solos full shell warrior with glowy raptor (+8 or +7 rebirth) got him redballed every 3 seconds while my hp doesnt go under half.. i stop , start to "levitate" , i know i have beaten him and his no match for me.. then he started to combo me.. fucking turkish noobs, doesnt know what's fucking 1 v1 , and all they care about are damn 50 nps...

btw. Malavon's back , make your way back to HB (soon lv 70 lol)

Banned

Originally posted by Malavon
    you know what's gay in 1 v1 ? when a lv 63 mage solos full shell warrior with glowy raptor (+8 or +7 rebirth) got him redballed every *3 seconds while my hp doesnt go under half.. i stop , start to "levitate" , i know i have beaten him and his no match for me.. then he started to combo me.. fucking turkish noobs, doesnt know what's fucking 1 v1 , and all they care about are damn 50 nps...

oki dont get it...was he not comboing u in begining....if so and he did later why does that mean he is noob or u do mean he was comboing from begining and still could not kill u and then u levitate to make fun of him and he tried to kill u then?

also maybe this shell dude and raptor is level 63 too:S and he is lycaon build and has all mercanry shit while u have rols and we and shit like that

just maybe...or maybe he is really noob :lol:

REAL-HitMachine

Blind is a skill that give rogues an extra edge in 1v1. It has to be strategically used cuz it will do no good... if you use it too early or too late. It also doesn't work half the time. Blind should be use typically against warriors because the difference in dmg and ac. Ac is divided in 200 intervals meaning you only get a defense boost if your ac breaks the barrier of 200. So 800 ac and 900 ac will be hit the same dmg... and it will change at 1k ac. Rogues with full shell have just a little over 1k ac at lvl 70. A warrior has roughly a little over 1300. If you didn't know... after 100 on hp stats... every 1 hp will be given an addition of 1 ac. So as you level u gain 6 hp and 6 ac (1 point is invisible). Now that enchants scrolls are sold in NPC's all are pking with them on... so a warrior with the right type of build and gear will get 1400ac fully scrolled and about 2.6k ap... and the rogue don't have enough ac to break the 1200 barrier... so they will get hit around 600 everytime on their screen which is too much to outheal. With that being said... a rogue needs every possible advantage he can get... and the blinding give them that. If you use it at the right time... it throws off the warriors rhythem... and just about gives enough time to heal up to continue the fight. The good thing is most warriors use a basic combo which is too slow to beat minor regen... but a good warrior is too overpowering for the sin. As for sin fights... the same method should be applied... if u use it at the right time.... the fight will go to your favor.

wraith86

do you even play anymore hitmachine? and if what your saying is true i should bump my rogues ac from 794 to 800 =

Volcanic

Ahahahaha, the little turd. So, its ok for him to use his secondary skills, but not a warrior.

As far as im concerned, 1v1=anything goes, unless agreed by both parties before hand.
    Nice hardware hacks zero :wub:

REAL-HitMachine

Originally posted by wraith86
    do you even play anymore hitmachine? and if what your saying is true i should bump my rogues ac from 794 to 800 =
    I rarely rarely log. I like playing mage if anything just to mix it up xD. I think mage and sin is the most addicting class prolly :P

Originally posted by REAL-HitMachine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(REAL-HitMachine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    I rarely rarely log. I like playing mage if anything just to mix it up xD. I think mage and sin is the most addicting class prolly :P[/b]
    Amen! but after a few years of Sin, you get borred.

Mage is so awesome, you can go firce/ice/light and paper half paper complete w/e it just never ends!

Originally posted by Malavon
    you know what's gay in 1 v1 ? when a lv 63 mage solos full shell warrior with glowy raptor (+8 or +7 rebirth) got him redballed every *3 seconds while my hp doesnt go under half.. i stop , start to "levitate" , i know i have beaten him and his no match for me.. then he started to combo me.. fucking turkish noobs, doesnt know what's fucking 1 v1 , and all they care about are damn 50 nps...

I think they definately should start comboeing you, if you gonna sit there thinking youve one because you redball someone. Some warriors reball with quite high hp left. Sounds quite "gay" to me that you would redball someone and then stop killing them because they cant beat you :S. Either that or your perception of the so called 1 vs 1 is wacked. Peace

wraith86

he wanted to spare the warrior and move on but the warrior just wouldnt give up even though he knew it was time for him to go

If you have levelled to 72 ... i think its reward enough to use all thebloody skills uve earnt... anything goes in 1v1
    Heck if i was lvl 75 and a bp massived me id make sure his armour was dead and buried... i might do it even if he didnt massive me

Blinding doesnt hit too hard so sometimes if it doesnt work its wasted time for sins and gives the opponent even ore chance to beat them... i hope the skills success rate is as gay as scream though :P

Rei can i borrow Paddy please :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by Painf00l+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Painf00l)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Malavon

I think they definately should start comboeing you, if you gonna sit there thinking youve one because you redball someone. Some warriors reball with quite high hp left. Sounds quite "gay" to me that you would redball someone and then stop killing them because they cant beat you :S. Either that or your perception of the so called 1 vs 1 is wacked. Peace[/b]
    yeah +1

dont u redball at 20% of your total hp....so if i got 5k hp i redball at 1k hp and a mage with 2500hp redballs at 500hp....if that correct come do a 1v1 with me and i will LET malvon redball me and still prob kick his ass :lol:

Originally posted by 0000000
    eric most warriors use scream on me in 1v1 so u should have used it also

and i dont see how BB = howling sword, i BB warriors for 390-420 on their screen, they spam me howling sword 500-600. There isnt a skill that compares with howling sword, which is why blinding is long overdue.
    They scream you because you stinky sins always run. XD Yeah HS is fucking crazy. Sins have power-fucking-ful attacks, but the cool down is so long. And I say hellis is close to HS because of the +350 or 400 (don't remember) extra damage unaffected by defense.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast