Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Blind in 1 v 1's, opinions please

This is a discussion on Blind in 1 v 1's, opinions please within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by phantomlink Blind doesnt always work, and there is a way to keep the person targeted when your ...
Page: 8

elu

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Blind doesnt always work, and there is a way to keep the person targeted when your blinded to keep on attacking them. *Also since it has a 1 minute cooldown, not many sins actually have it on their main bars. *If I want to use it I need to change bars which slows down my healing so if it doesnt work I lose some footage in the 1v1.

I dont see why they couldn't be allowed

I like to have some fun sometimes, if my blind works, I'll use hide XD *They wont see me and i'll just sit there and laugh at em
    you say that there is a way to keep someone targeted and attacking them when you are blinded. how?

wraith86

you dont need a shield for your defensive skills to come into play although a shield will double the effectiveness.

Banned

Originally posted by wraith86
    you dont need a shield for your defensive skills to come into play although a shield will double the effectiveness.
    correct so u dont need a shield thus a shield is not a skill man...its a added advantage so if its added then its extra and not fair if u doing 1v1

Karpsu

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    correct so u dont need a shield thus a shield is not a skill man...its a added advantage so if its added then its extra and not fair if u doing 1v1[/b]
    Rogues only need 1 dagger for the skills so the second one is merely for extra AP and thus it is unfair and should not be used.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678