Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Blinding Skill (skill for assassin lvl 72)

This is a discussion on Blinding Skill (skill for assassin lvl 72) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what do you think about blinding skill? <_<...
Page: 1

Drakul

Default Blinding Skill (skill for assassin lvl 72)

what do you think about blinding skill? <_<

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

useless

edit: the rogue one is xD mage one is quite useful cuz it blinds a whole group...sin skill is just 1 person.........so useless :rollseyes: especially when its used on me lol

Dorn

yeah it pretty much is useless because i have been blinded before...i could still attack the one i was locked on to

Banned Senior Member

it's only "good" in a 1v1 if it works, other then that it's crap

Sinister

1 v 1 usefull , sometimes nub priest freaks out and cant throw heals or duffs , onec blinded they cant duff until the blinding is done. regen on the skill is very slow. but being a sin i guess most of us are kinda used to waiting for skill to come up :P over all nothing great . skill i cant wait to try is lvl 80 critical point .

rumors has it it can hit lvl 80 warrior for like 3 k :P but doesnt do jack in killing mobs

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

OMG why are you being so stupid. For a rouge it's a very good skill but you need to use it wisely. Most sins use it at the start of a 1 v 1 but when use in the middle of a combo it's very very powerful tool. Also blind a preist when ur attacking a party and you can just clean up.

People use to say blood beast was shit, I spersonally say it's one of the best skills next to Spike. People said minor was usless and now look at it one of the most powerful tools we have when used correctly.

Azero†h

I prefer a skill for my combo like spike, trush or something than that, if someone want to disqualify a enemy then maybe is better a illusion than that. also its couldown is like a magic shield. really this skill disappointed me -_-

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by Azero†h
    I prefer a skill for my combo like spike, trush or something than that, if someone want to disqualify a enemy then maybe is better a illusion than that. *also its couldown is like a magic shield. *really this skill disappointed me -_-

and when ur redballing in a 1 v 1 don't u think it's handy?

Azero†h

Originally posted by Felix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Felix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Azero†h
    I prefer a skill for my combo like spike, trush or something than that, if someone want to disqualify a enemy then maybe is better a illusion than that. *also its couldown is like a magic shield. *really this skill disappointed me -_-

and when ur redballing in a 1 v 1 don't u think it's handy?[/b]
    it isnt 100% efective and its animation is very slow

Originally posted by Azero†h+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azero†h)</div>
    Originally posted by Felix@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Azero†h

and when ur redballing in a 1 v 1 don't u think it's handy?
    it isnt 100% efective and its animation is very slow[/b]
    comboing..........quit the animation?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

why would it own a priest of the party? all i do is based on party list as far as healing/curing... the only that would interrupt is my duffing, but oh geesh... guess what? torment cooldown > 3 secs.

the only use i could give it is like what felix said, in the middle of a 1v1 or when u are redballing

Banned Senior Member

Dro, you cant see your party list while blinded ( at least as far as I know.... I havn't been blinded by a ro gue ingame yet :<)

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

ya why didnt they just make a good skill... like one better than spike that hits for 800% :rollseyes: honestly u have one more skill and combo never stops... be happy :P

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Dro, *you cant see your party list while blinded ( at least as far as I know.... I havn't been blinded by a ro gue ingame yet :<)
    ... yes u can
    and in case im wrong and can't, wich i doubt, spam party heals/cure myself/tanker throw a torment at my feet

Sinister

FIRST u can't z target anythng while you are blinded so unless you are a full heal and throw a full heal it may work , not sure if it does. and u cant select anything from your party list even if you see a party list u wint be able to throw a cure or heal to that member since he wont be highlited. i think when you have BB(blody) with 8 skills. u should not be out of skills to use in 1 v 1 if you set your skill bar right. for ppl that illuusion a lot . there is a little trick i found that still does the job use only red skills, again if you have your skill right u should not run out of red skill too while illusioned. the only bad thing on blinding is the cool down too long and it is not 100 %. unlike mage skill. personally i dun use blinding all that much unless i want to piss some one off

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast