Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Blinding Skill (skill for assassin lvl 72)

This is a discussion on Blinding Skill (skill for assassin lvl 72) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; u can see ur party list when blinded <_<...
Page: 2

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

u can see ur party list when blinded <_<

Glader

but the big question is: can you target any of them? My guess is No
    And to the people that complain: Stop it, atleast you got something at lvl 72. Us warriors gotta get to 75
    :P

PayForMySinS

Originally posted by sir_locksley
    ya why didnt they just make a good skill... like one better than spike that hits for 800% *:rollseyes: *honestly u have one more skill and combo never stops... be happy :P
    This skill has a long cooldown, rouges assassins got owned by RoFD, there lvl 80 skill is not even worth exping up for either.

And about having one more skill in your skill bar and having a longer combo, i can tell you you haven't had this skill in your skillbar because it has a long cooldown and when you've used the skill on someone all this skill does is get in the way of that.

Originally posted by PayForMySinS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PayForMySinS)</div>
    Originally posted by sir_locksley@
    ya why didnt they just make a good skill... like one better than spike that hits for 800% *:rollseyes: *honestly u have one more skill and combo never stops... be happy :P
    This skill has a long cooldown, rouges assassins got owned by RoFD, there lvl 80 skill is not even worth exping up for either.

And about having one more skill in your skill bar and having a longer combo, i can tell you you haven't had this skill in your skillbar because it has a long cooldown and when you've used the skill on someone all this skill does is get in the way of that.[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sinister

1 v 1 usefull , sometimes nub priest freaks out *and cant throw heals or duffs , onec blinded they cant duff *until the blinding is done. * regen on the skill is very slow. *but *being a sin i guess most of us are * kinda used to waiting for skill to come up *:P * over all nothing great . * skill i cant wait to try is lvl 80 critical point . *

rumors has it it can hit lvl 80 warrior for like 3 k *:P *but doesnt do jack in killing mobs
    ehh not worth of ?? 3k to lvl80 warior and crazy stats ?? and bliding its awsome skill in 1on1 what i have heard

PayForMySinS

Listen, i was a lvl 80 on beta server and i say it's not good why?
    I've used the skill and not even hit critical at all in some cases and about a level 80 Rouge hitting a lvl 80 Warrior for 3K with Spike is utter BS lol because i never once hit a warrior for that much on my lvl 80 rouge which had 24xx AP. Critical point has a MASSIVE cooldown and lasts for 3 seconds, lol?.

Warrior level 80 skill:- Spammable, hits for 2.7Ks-3K+ (remember it's spammable) on papers who are tormented. Only thing needed is a Raptor 8+ or some good uniques.

Compare the differences and tell me which are better please.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by PayForMySinS
    I've used the skill and not even hit critical at all in some cases and about a level 80 Rouge hitting a lvl 80 Warrior for 3K with Spike is utter BS lol because i never once hit a warrior for that much on my lvl 80 rouge which had 24xx AP. *Critical point has a MASSIVE cooldown and lasts for 3 seconds, lol?.

Warrior level 80 skill:- Spammable, hits for 2.7Ks-3K+ (remember it's spammable) on papers who are tormented. *Only thing needed is a Raptor 8+ or some good uniques.

howling sword: 300% damage and the additional damage 200 are given to the enemy without failing.
    hell blade: Inflicts 300% damage plus an additional 350 damage. Does not miss/fail.

2.7k-3k to a tormented paper? rofl then ur saying that warriors hit that hard NOW which isnt true...stop talkin out ur ass...the only difference between howling sword and hell blade is 150 extra dmg that doesnt even work in pk!!!!

I've used the skill and not even hit critical at all in some cases and about a level 80 Rouge hitting a lvl 80 Warrior for 3K with Spike is utter BS lol because i never once hit a warrior for that much on my lvl 80 rouge which had 24xx AP. *Critical point has a MASSIVE cooldown and lasts for 3 seconds, lol?.

Warrior level 80 skill:- Spammable, hits for 2.7Ks-3K+ (remember it's spammable) on papers who are tormented. *Only thing needed is a Raptor 8+ or some good uniques.

but lvl80 roque should beat lvl80 warior in 1on1...

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PayForMySinS

howling sword: 300% damage and the additional damage 200 are given to the enemy without failing.
    hell blade: Inflicts 300% damage plus an additional 350 damage. Does not miss/fail.

2.7k-3k to a tormented paper? rofl then ur saying that warriors hit that hard NOW which isnt true...stop talkin out ur ass...the only difference between howling sword and hell blade is 150 extra dmg that doesnt even work in pk!!!![/b]
    additional damage works but in pk its like 20-60 more damage than howling

Vishnu

Originally posted by Dro
    why would it own a priest of the party? all i do is based on party list as far as healing/curing... the only that would interrupt is my duffing, but oh geesh... guess what? torment cooldown > 3 secs.

the only use i could give it is like what felix said, in the middle of a 1v1 or when u are redballing
    Hey dro, got a question for you, have you had a skill being canceled yet while being blinded?. I've been blinded about 50 times or so, and not yet have I noticed a skill being canceled.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Vishnu+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vishnu)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro
    why would it own a priest of the party? all i do is based on party list as far as healing/curing... the only that would interrupt is my duffing, but oh geesh... guess what? torment cooldown > 3 secs.

the only use i could give it is like what felix said, in the middle of a 1v1 or when u are redballing
    Hey dro, got a question for you, have you had a skill being canceled yet while being blinded?. I've been blinded about 50 times or so, and not yet have I noticed a skill being canceled.[/b]
    cant remember very well but doubt it, when i get blinded i just do what i do most of the time.. just can't throw a duffs.

ROFL ! now that's funny!

Aguila-x-

if u r blind u can still aim someone clicking.
    its good to use against priests, but i dont use it for a 1on1.
    personally, i like it.

dont u cava? ^_^

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Aguila-x-
    personally, i like it. *
    dont u cava? * ^_^
    Well,

se que eres un maricon
    y un maricon que no me pagues :<

Originally posted by Aguila-x-
    personally, i like it. *
    dont u cava? * ^_^
    can you minor heal when you got blinded ? when lightning mage does blind you cannot minor heal <_<

PayForMySinS

Originally posted by Chemical+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chemical)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PayForMySinS

ROFL ! now that's funny![/b]
    I've noticed you've said that on 2-4 different topics now, stop posting useless crap.

Camato0z i wish i could show you the SS of my RL friend hitting a mager for 3.2K damage on beta to make you look stupid and eat your words for once but fortunaly for you i deleted it because beta is over, how highly i regret that now.

I lost all my 1v1s in beta too lvl 80 warriors yet i won all my 1v1s against lvl 80 assassin and my minor heal combo is better than most. Remember tho, warriors were better equipt than rouges were in beta and they had tons of ac which is why they were harder to kill but i still think rouge assassins got owned in RoFD because all their new skills are useless apart from lvl 72 move which can be good if you know how to use it the right way.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast