Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Blinding Skill (skill for assassin lvl 72)

This is a discussion on Blinding Skill (skill for assassin lvl 72) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any1 tested the rogue lvl 80 skill critical point? ^_^...
Page: 4

simple

any1 tested the rogue lvl 80 skill critical point? ^_^

oh btw the lvl 80 warrior skill hit my lvl 60 rogue with 1200ac and 26spear def for 700-800 spammed. So on my ares rogue with matchless i guess it would be around 900 spammed. Against a lvl 80 assassin im not sure this is enough to win. with critical point sins spike/thrust fucking hard and take off a lot of hp just with those 2 hits. And a lvl 80 sin will have maybe 5.5k+ hp, blinding, invisiblity and all kinds of shit.

how long till using the blinding skill in a 1 v 1 is considered gimpy?

kingcutter

i was a full healer when i got hit with it a couple times and i could still pot and use party heal, but i didnt get to check the party list

i think its kind of useless atm but i think once more people are 75+ and have learned how to use it well it could be very handy in party vs party battles

and i dont like the idea of all these level 80s hitting like mad because then everyone will be whacking the shit out of me since i'm low level and dont have premium

but i guess thats my fault hehe

Azero†h

only i wanna say that if someone ask me, do you want blinding or other skill like spike or bloody beast? my answer will be a trush more in my skill bar will be better than this.
    really this skill disappointed me -_-

most sins just want another spike, when i explain what bloody beast does they sound disappointed. but i think most sins just want to spike paper mages as hard as possible, i like skills which are cleverer and have more uses against strong parties.

the only thing i would change is i think blinding should do 400% damage and not 200%.

Azero†h

Originally posted by 0000000
    most sins just want another spike, when i explain what bloody beast does they sound disappointed. but i think most sins just want to spike paper mages as hard as possible, i like skills which are cleverer and have more uses against strong parties. *

the only thing i would change is i think blinding should do 400% damage and not 200%.
    better would change its coldown :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

For me Bloody beast enabled me to lengthen one combo cycle, I always start with BB and then spike. Like with everything once people learn to use the skill correctly we will wonder how we ever pk'd without them.

Banned

the attack isnt bad if you use it on a noob. they will freak out and not know wtf hit them. but if they have been blinded before they can just cure it like nothing happened. and another thing if u blind a priest, he can still heal members in his party but it just doenst show animation. like someone else said...the mage AOE one i think is alot better than normal sin blinding

Originally posted by Azero†h
    only i wanna say that if someone ask me, do you want blinding or other skill like spike or bloody beast? *my answer will be a trush more in my skill bar will be better than this.
    really this skill disappointed me *-_-
    warriors get NOTHING. shut up and say ty FFS.

Originally posted by undefined
    the attack isnt bad if you use it on a noob. they will freak out and not know wtf hit them. but if they have been blinded before they can just cure it like nothing happened. and another thing if u blind a priest, he can still heal members in his party but it just doenst show animation. like someone else said...the mage AOE one i think is alot better than normal sin blinding
    im pretty sure that it isnt curable. but i think you are missing my point. maybe i should fraps a short pk clip and show how i like to use blinding. the start of a fight is critical when priests debuff certain people in opposing parties. If you can coordinate a blind on their debuffer just before they debuff, he will not be able to do anything and your own party will have free reign to debuff and kill their party without worrying about curing. Since they cannot actually see their party members, its often possible to start hitting the blinded priest, then switch everyone over to the other priest and he will die before the blinded priest even notices. party hp bars are always delayed. there are so many uses like this, they just rely on your party having a tactic to exploit it.

and yeah the mage aoe blind is better, but its a 3 minute cooldown, and u cant combo with it

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    im pretty sure that it isnt curable. but i think you are missing my point. maybe i should fraps a short pk clip and show how i like to use blinding. the start of a fight is critical when priests debuff certain people in opposing parties. If you can coordinate a blind on their debuffer just before they debuff, he will not be able to do anything and your own party will have free reign to debuff and kill their party without worrying about curing. Since they cannot actually see their party members, its often possible to start hitting the blinded priest, then switch everyone over to the other priest and he will die before the blinded priest even notices. party hp bars are always delayed. there are so many uses like this, they just rely on your party having a tactic to exploit it.

and yeah the mage aoe blind is better, but its a 3 minute cooldown, and u cant combo with it [/b]

They will learn one day Mr Zero

Banned Senior Member

Blind was fun to use when like 3 sins on Diez had it, The reactions people had when all they saw was a black screen which they wern't prepared for, they all died almost instantly ^_^

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Blind was fun to use when like 3 sins on Diez had it, The reactions people had when all they saw was a black screen which they wern't prepared for, they all died almost instantly ^_^
    n now ur moving to logos because everyone knows what blind is all about ha!!1111112

Azero†h

Originally posted by Flam3_Arch3r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flam3_Arch3r)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Azero†h
    only i wanna say that if someone ask me, do you want blinding or other skill like spike or bloody beast? *my answer will be a trush more in my skill bar will be better than this.
    really this skill disappointed me *-_-
    warriors get NOTHING. shut up and say ty FFS.[/b]
    and i must be happy for it ? :huh:

we are talking about blinding ... if u want talk about other skill then make a new topic. also if this skill disappointed me is because i think that a rogue have better skills than this in less lvl =/

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast