Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Block All Of My MSN's - Hacked

This is a discussion on Block All Of My MSN's - Hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I won't be making another one. All of my msn's have gotten hacked and I'm done making new ones so ...
Page: 1

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Default Block All Of My MSN's - Hacked

I won't be making another one. All of my msn's have gotten hacked and I'm done making new ones so if you had me on your msn, any msn I ever had, ever, block it. I'm done with KO anyway.

And for those who needed my help as a middle man for trade modding, I'm sorry but I won't be doing them ever again as I won't be making any type of communicating screen name and KO is not affiliated with me, what so ever, I'm so over this now and I have no will to try again since this hacker chasing never stops for me.

Later..

Well, just in case my stalking hacker reads this, you obviously need a life, need to get your teeth off your moms nipples and get a few inches grown, but not on your legs and no, not down there but your brain. Also, I'm not saying "I'm not making an msn ever again" because of laziness nor the fact that I'm done with KO, but because I really won't make another one, ok?
    Last edited by Danny; 06-22-2010 at 07:15 PM.

trance addict Senior Member sommarblond's Avatar

Care to explain some more? How does he "hack" you? Perhaps we could help.

Wish I knew, I just try to log on and pw is incorrect. I haven't been home since the 27th of May, I just log on Meebo through my phone, that's it. Formatted twice this year, not formatting again.

Banned

sux. i thought u was going to try to make cwest good again :'(
    but gl irl

Yeah, I tried and obviously failed. My account owner scumbagged me and sold all for USD and hasn't said a word to me even after promising the character I named after my Ares name and sold it without telling me. Now I get hacked, so basically start from what? No where, just quit. Got a new job anyways, so thank G-d for that and besides, it's been far too many years that I've played one game, enough is enough... D3, period.

dont use mails maintend by MS...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Yeah, I tried and obviously failed. My account owner scumbagged me and sold all for USD and hasn't said a word to me even after promising the character I named after my Ares name and sold it without telling me. Now I get hacked, so basically start from what? No where, just quit. Got a new job anyways, so thank G-d for that and besides, it's been far too many years that I've played one game, enough is enough... D3, period.
    all humans fail, we all arent perfect but its not only up to u to make c-west better..
    u gave it a shot, and thank you for that!

Hey, I tried what I was capable to completing, I influenced people to make the move, that made CWest better and gave people hope. Hope is a good thing and good things never die. Therefore, I'm more than sure that CWest won't die, ever. Unless the game literally dies as a whole, so just remember that if your playing CWest, there could never be a true end to the server, never give up on your goals, only make more goals that are more difficult to complete than the previous goal and you'll only end up getting better and better, till your the best. If I really wanted to make CWest a better place, K2 should have accepted me as GM when I applied, but too bad I don't live in Irvine, California.

Banned

Hey, I tried what I was capable to completing, I influenced people to make the move, that made CWest better and gave people hope. Hope is a good thing and good things never die. Therefore, I'm more than sure that CWest won't die, ever. Unless the game literally dies as a whole, so just remember that if your playing CWest, there could never be a true end to the server, never give up on your goals, only make more goals that are more difficult to complete than the previous goal and you'll only end up getting better and better, till your the best. If I really wanted to make CWest a better place, K2 should have accepted me as GM when I applied, but too bad I don't live in Irvine, California.
    true that!
    u should have been gm (:
    miss the old superheroes days in ionia :P
    -SuperStun

I miss it too man, nice to see an oldie here =]

Quote Originally Posted by gerydeft View Post
    dont use mails maintend by MS...
    don't need advice from you

reptile

Good luck with your new job!
    Also glad you quit ko considering ko is not what it used to be, community went to trash and yea well...
    good luck

Thanks yep, miss the good old days, but I've had my fun.

ironic =/ when you made "join cwest topic" i said that cwest is only a drama fest of boy-lovers who make "best pker topics for their e-peens" and ive never seen so many "cwest scammer topics " for any other server. People are people, doesnt matter if they are turkish or english. cwest was never going to be the best because "NO MOAR TURKS"

just my 2 noahs

anyways gl in life, probably for the best when people quit

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by axeman View Post
    ironic =/ when you made "join cwest topic" i said that cwest is only a drama fest of boy-lovers who make "best pker topics for their e-peens" and ive never seen so many "cwest scammer topics " for any other server. People are people, doesnt matter if they are turkish or english. cwest was never going to be the best because "NO MOAR TURKS"
    I dunno if what I'm saying is true or not, but I think that most of the people on the forum play C-West and that's why u mostly hear about scammed in C-West and not other servers, cus ppl from the other servers don't post here.

Just what I think, dunno if it's true, but seeing as this is an English forum, and turks rule the other servers, u arent gonna see turks posting here about how they got scammed...

Just got word from many other people who got hacked and a few of which that got scammed and due to them and their loss, others are quitting CWest as well. Basically, if these guys leave, there won't be any chance for CWest again and if that's not surviving than the game is dead. USKO will die soon, very soon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast