Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Block All Of My MSN's - Hacked

This is a discussion on Block All Of My MSN's - Hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sad to hear it Danny was fun playing with you in Ionia...
Page: 2

Sad to hear it Danny was fun playing with you in Ionia

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Just got word from many other people who got hacked and a few of which that got scammed and due to them and their loss, others are quitting CWest as well. Basically, if these guys leave, there won't be any chance for CWest again and if that's not surviving than the game is dead. USKO will die soon, very soon.
    usko was dead a long time ago for me

Just try sexyko guys it will stay as moradon the resuruction No minor cooldown or anything like raums, baals, Max are Chd and stuff like that, even war is full alot of the times (no cheater when the s shield comes up and active gms who will bann the cheaters and not help them -_- and 1.5k players on pk beta, they will open a farm server soon so fk usko this will have alot more..

P.s danny sad to see u go i thought after u wrote ur cwest speech u were really loving usko again you truely seemed like a ko fan just because usko isin't for you that dosent mean theres not some private server alot better than usko for u out there.. , but just for a msn hack u quit..? anyways GL and sinins also got fuked huh?
    Last edited by Ching; 06-22-2010 at 12:09 AM.

El Shaddai Senior Member zecabr's Avatar

still laf ya danny, best sin i've played with

Banned Senior Member

Just got word from many other people who got hacked and a few of which that got scammed and due to them and their loss, others are quitting CWest as well. Basically, if these guys leave, there won't be any chance for CWest again and if that's not surviving than the game is dead. USKO will die soon, very soon.
    Usko ain't cwest and i am happy for that what a arrogant shit server. Better give me 1000 turks with kxp in a more populated server then playing cwest. And usko will never die they make crazy $ from prem and kc, even nowdays.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tenzin View Post
    Usko ain't cwest and i am happy for that what a arrogant shit server. Better give me 1000 turks with kxp in a more populated server then playing cwest. And usko will never die they make crazy $ from prem and kc, even nowdays.
    I hate the Community on C-west.

Quote Originally Posted by Serious606 View Post
    I hate the Community on C-west.
    +1 even though i think ive made that clear too :P

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Well, I didn't quit just because my msn is gone, I quit as soon as I lost my CWest character. It was supposed to be given to me as the items were being sold, got promised about it, found out that the char was sold to someone else, then my best KO friend got hacked of all his items and since us two are quitting now, everyone else is too... My msn getting hacked was just the cherry on top of losing my character, it also informs me that people are still on my shit and I won't play the game that gets me hacked, if I never played KO, nothing would of gotten hacked, especially not my PayPal and that's just too fucked up for me to continue playing, knowing that I'm risking something.

I'm gunna make a shitty movie of all the CWest clips I have just chillin in my fraps folder and I'll post it in a few days, gotta go to work, later.

gg player
    1 of the best ever to play rogue
    gL danny

Ignore Me Senior Member

That shit still happening. I'd think after 2 years any prick would grow up by now.

I never cared about your skills playing or that Repetition To Perfection stuff . What I remember is you fucking enjoyed yourself!

Must be another game! Must be another social network tool and email provider!

Well, I didn't quit just because my msn is gone, I quit as soon as I lost my CWest character. It was supposed to be given to me as the items were being sold, got promised about it, found out that the char was sold to someone else, then my best KO friend got hacked of all his items and since us two are quitting now, everyone else is too... My msn getting hacked was just the cherry on top of losing my character, it also informs me that people are still on my shit and I won't play the game that gets me hacked, if I never played KO, nothing would of gotten hacked, especially not my PayPal and that's just too fucked up for me to continue playing, knowing that I'm risking something.

I'm gunna make a shitty movie of all the CWest clips I have just chillin in my fraps folder and I'll post it in a few days, gotta go to work, later.
    "since us two are quitting now, everyone else is too... "

who is everyone.

just curious no offens or anything. Just wanna know who it is that is quitting xD

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ashet View Post
    That shit still happening. I'd think after 2 years any prick would grow up by now.

I never cared about your skills playing or that Repetition To Perfection stuff . What I remember is you fucking enjoyed yourself!

PM'd :P Ashet your the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    "since us two are quitting now, everyone else is too... "

who is everyone.

just curious no offens or anything. Just wanna know who it is that is quitting xD
    Everyone who played along with me.

Thank you @Paradox, zecabr & mythlost<3

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

This is like the 5th time it happens to you it sucks that they keep on targeting you :/

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

DANNY I STILL LOVE YOU !!!!
    just felt like saying that lol

Diablo 3, here we come bish !

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ashet View Post

you saw how much he enjoyed the game eh? imagen what a cereal bowl does !!!

hey danny sup man, how is everything.. ?

mannn what a night, few hours ago was chatting around with old friends and find out some old old players from ares server got hacked. DrDuran damm i just find out he got hacked. too. i cannt imagine putting my self on Deans Shoes now. he must be very pisssss about it loosing everything same as nascosto he lost all his items as well, he is back but damm it will take a long ass time to get all the items he used to have , i hate the stupid hackers think they are smart enough dat can get into ur shit any day steal all your information.

carefull man, i hope they dont get very strong information about you like your social security number, usa bank accounts, or anything like that, can easy jump to be an identity mother facker thief.

i saw your post about Cwest all come no turks and enjoy game again. but man see you getting hacked again. just brings me down as well about usko.

hope and wish you the best of the best man, seriously man, date 1 nice hot jewish girl and fack her brains out for me.. .. you are the MAN! gl kanka

p.s.

F U, hacker .l. ><!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast