Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Block pms by just player names.

This is a discussion on Block pms by just player names. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; too bad those automessagers don't react when u reply them...
Page: 2

Validating

too bad those automessagers don't react when u reply them

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

yeah it would be nice to have that feature here.. this was the one i used in wow,
    Clickable

your wasting your time
    they would have to make a in-game menu (when i say they i mean whoever created knight online)
    i dont think any other version of KO has a feature like this, so there is 0% chance of this ever being in-game[/b]
    you never know whats gonna happen, this seems like something which wont be hard to make and they will please a lot of people with it.

Guys i also dont belive that whey will add somthing like this, with my topic i just want to let them know that its realy fucked up.
    Like i said before, i dont like to close my pm for only 1 person, the id of puting the pm below somthing is not that bad but i move from place to place sometimes.

PS : I also would like that they fix the bigger bugs first but its not that hard i think to add somthing like a player block list, because GM's can also block players already.

Banned

any luck getting there attention ?

any luck getting there attention ?[/b]
    Hehe u can better say, do they ever read there topic's on there forum xD.
    I dont belive they will respawn on the topic, but i hope they have readed it, and that they maybe add somthing like this soon or in the future.

Hehe u can better say, do they ever read there topic's on there forum xD.
    I dont belive they will respawn on the topic, but i hope they have readed it, and that they maybe add somthing like this soon or in the future.[/b]
    yet again, This feature has been discussed over and over again and nothing ever happened. Also, the past tense of read, is read as well.

Also, do something about your log ass sig - I would hate to have to be the one that reported you to a mod that would delete the entire thing.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

no

nutsackatak1

its not even a big deal. just let the person PM you, and drag its somewhere off your screen and just let it keep flashing blue..its just one pm right? No big deal man just leave it

Also, do something about your log ass sig[/b]
    I made it smaller, But if u would pm a Mob he would not have removed it :P.
    I asked Felix fefore and he was ok with it...............

But lets stay on topic.

1 thing i dont understand about some ppl that reply on this topic, is that they say they dont care about this thing, no its just because 9 of the 10 want to make a post to get more posts.

Why do ppl say somthing bad about my id?
    I mean its not that hard to add somthing like this.
    Like i said before, GM's already have a list like this.
    I asked a GM ingame a few days ago before i made the topic, and told him what the problem was, he told me that i should make a topic about this because, like i just said they already have somthing like this...

once it gets to the point where every single gold bar seller auto-pms's you every 5 seconds when you go to moradon/luferson/elmocastle, then they might look into it

but right now all they see are a couple people that are too lazy to close 1 pm
    or use 1 of the other solutions (drag the PM off your screen and they are "blocked")

once it gets to the point where every single gold bar seller auto-pms's you every 5 seconds when you go to moradon/luferson/elmocastle, then they might look into it

but right now all they see are a couple people that are too lazy to close 1 pm
    or use 1 of the other solutions (drag the PM off your screen and they are "blocked")[/b]
    Its not a few ppl, its all of them, i loged my lvl 31 merchant char and within 2min he sented me 5 pms.
    Then i made a random name like dklfjkldsfldskfhjsdlh and on that lvl 1 char also a pm.
    They dont pm just random ppl, they pm evry one.
    They use somthing like a "Who is online" thing, and then auto sent evry one a pm at the same time.

I know for 100% sure they pm all at the same time because me and my brother play this game to getter, and when i got a pm my brother also got a pm at the same time and also the holl party i was in.
    They pm evry one, so they have a better chance on selling there GB's.

Why do ppl say somthing bad about my id?
    I mean its not that hard to add somthing like this.
    Like i said before, GM's already have a list like this.
    I asked a GM ingame a few days ago before i made the topic, and told him what the problem was, he told me that i should make a topic about this because, like i just said they already have somthing like this...[/b]
    I think we all would like if they made the block list, but there are bigger issues people would like to see solved first thats all. Some have rather annoying and unpolite ways to say what they think... but i am sure not one single player would be against this block list happening.

On topic i agree with giga, once there are like 100 people spaming pms at you and it gest to the point where more than half your screen gets covered with freakin pm little boxes and people start to quit this game because of that, only then and just maybe they will do something.

Hopefully they will see your topic and de something about it sooner but like i said before its unlikely to happen brah!

I think we all would...........[/b]
    (Reply on the holl post :P)

I total agree with your post i am not saying that they should at it right away, i am just giving a ID, most ppl on this topic are flaming about my ID because there are bugs atm that need to be fixed first.
    I also say fix it first but, if i make the topic now, then they maybe can add it when they have some time for it.
    If no one make a topic or somthing about this then ppl get mad and more mad, and then u better can say "Remove the pm option".
    Its maybe only 1 guy doing it right now, but there are over 6 GB sellers, and they copie each other if it will work out for 1 of the GB sellers.
    And then its tolate, because then ppl will be freaked out because of this.
    Ppl plz open your eye's for 1s, and stop flaming, think further and look what will happen.

I agree would be a great idea for them to do. I also would like the ability to "tag" people. Be able to drop notes on people so that you can see them later, say got someone ksing you, you can mark them down with what they did and when you are around later u can see them and remember that they were ksing you before. Along those same lines would like to be able to color code people, along the same idea as the tagging with notes, be able to tag people with certain colors.

Banned

That wont happen if it's not done by japko first

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast