Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Block pms by just player names.

This is a discussion on Block pms by just player names. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I agree would be a great idea for them to do. I also would like the ability to "tag" people. ...
Page: 3

I agree would be a great idea for them to do. I also would like the ability to "tag" people. Be able to drop notes on people so that you can see them later, say got someone ksing you, you can mark them down with what they did and when you are around later u can see them and remember that they were ksing you before. Along those same lines would like to be able to color code people, along the same idea as the tagging with notes, be able to tag people with certain colors.[/b]
    Your ID also awsome :P, 2 cool ID's in 1 topic.

But u should make also posts on the topic on USKO forum, there is a realy littel chance on getting 1 of this ID's in game, but with more ppl wanting it they maybe will ask the makers of Knight Online to maybe at it in a new Expansion .

Would be fucking awsome!

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

You can already do that, with a little trick:

PM the person you want to block or wait for them to message you. Once you have the message window open, drag it to the bottom of the screen, on top of your skillbar, menus, etc. Then press shift+c twice. Now you will not see any messages from that person until you log out.[/b]
    Hehe I used this trick alot times and it is very nice

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123