Blocked on Carnac West

This is a discussion on Blocked on Carnac West within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi! I found few topics about problems with login to c-west. My friend was on holidays and he came back ...
Page: 1

Hi!
    I found few topics about problems with login to c-west. My friend was on holidays and he came back and he cannot log in to game. Do any one know the sollution to this problem? He is not a premium member and he never was but please do not give me answer that if he buys prem he will be able to logon if you are not sure of that. Any help will be appreciated.
    BTW he went to someone els computer with other internet provider and he could not log to game also so I believe that the problem is with his account rather then with country IP.
    10x for any answer.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

he gets the too many users//non prem users (aka buy prem to log in) msg? :mellow:?

or he is banned? O.o

Non pramium users are not allowed. He has gold premium service(few days left) :/ He is not banned

axl3378

Non pramium users are not allowed. He has gold premium service(few days left) :/ He is not banned[/b]
    I got same massage. I think they still didn't unblock few countries from c-west. I pmed linus on official forum and he said that the problem will be fixed soon :P... It's been 5 days now and nothing ( I'm unable to login for 13 days now). I also tried customers support and got no response. Guess that k2 just dun give a fuck about few players that pay for premium but still they can't login.

DarkMonster is from Poland as all members of OldBoys and we all can login to game so it is not an country issue. I think that they messed up something in database cause there are only 2 servers with countries restriction. CarnacEast and CarnacWest. He cannot login to carnac west but...... he can login to carnac east!! That is why some turks were able to play on c-west for short period of time. They fixed most of the users but not all I believe.
    axl3378 I bet you can start playing c-weast go and check it
    It is simple they should only repair database connections and It would work fine.

kibal

He has gold premium service(few days left) :/ He is not banned[/b]
    Im confused.

axl3378

DarkMonster is from Poland as all members of OldBoys and we all can login to game so it is not an country issue. I think that they messed up something in database cause there are only 2 servers with countries restriction. CarnacEast and CarnacWest. He cannot login to carnac west but...... he can login to carnac east!! That is why some turks were able to play on c-west for short period of time. They fixed most of the users but not all I believe.
    axl3378 I bet you can start playing c-weast go and check it
    It is simple they should only repair database connections and It would work fine.[/b]
    nope I can't login... neither can my friends and we are all login in from Slovenia.

here is what linus said about the problem on pm:

Your country is among the next ones I am working to get added. It's not very easy, otherwise it would be done already and I can't thank you enough for being so patient while I try and get this handled for you[/b]
    So ye I guess it's country problem. Maybe your friend got some other bug.

Banned

Im confused.[/b]
    HAHA i wanted to say the exact thing

Sry guys a little misunderstanding. Final version is that he is not a premium user.

BTW axel/tompsu
    your ko4life posts +1
    sollution of my problem -1
    please do not spam!!