Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Blocked for Luring / CR? 3 Day's....

This is a discussion on Blocked for Luring / CR? 3 Day's.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can someone tell me where to post to Apeal this bullshit? an 82 Archer, with azagai... no need to fucking ...
Page: 1

Default Blocked for Luring / CR? 3 Day's....

can someone tell me where to post to Apeal this bullshit? an 82 Archer, with azagai... no need to fucking Lure, this game makes me fucking laugh, people can come and happily KS you, even tho you've been genie'ing in a spot for over 10 hour's and nothing gets done. I'd love to see this proof. anyone know where i can see this case? or screenshots provided on official forums...

also what does the / CR mean on the end?

Just to note: i bought this character in CR about 3 days ago.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 10-20-2015 at 08:30 AM.

Official topic locked and no proof provided that i lured, thanks regis. not even bothered about the 3 day ban, just the principle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Official topic locked and no proof provided that i lured, thanks regis. not even bothered about the 3 day ban, just the principle.

I have forwared your case to Head GM - fell free to talk him on your orginal thread .

PS
    CR - Cheater Report.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    I have forwared your case to Head GM - fell free to talk him on your orginal thread .

PS
    CR - Cheater Report.
    appreciated.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

This isn't a private server, they don't have to prove to you anything.
    Someone created a cheat report with a solid proof of you/whoever was on your character luring and you ended up blocked for 3 days.

Lurers usually get 7days block, be thankful it's only 3days.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Someone created a cheat report with a solid proof of you/whoever was on your character luring and you ended up blocked for 3 days.

Usually lurers get 7days block, be thankful it's only 3days.
    I just think its a little funny, we provided around 20 video's of multiple clans, and people luring even pictures and on the official forum we got "well we wont decide to ban these people this time." or "3 day ban" and they are still online and pm'able, yet i buy a character in CR don't lure, as i've literally been genieing 24/7 and get a 3 day ban. Its cool anyway 3 day's isn't much, but i'm done with USKO. feel free to lock this topic.

i'd also just like to add "This isn't a private server, they don't have to prove to you anything." i guess this is your way of keeping english people playing usko as posted on the official forums? rofl.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 10-20-2015 at 09:27 AM.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    What flawless logic. I guess fuck customer support because it's not a private server.

That feel when you think official entities (no pun intended) are supposed to not treat their players well, while lesser / unofficial parties are expected to, just further proves how twisted and brainwashed one has to be to still continue playing usko.

SumYungHo Senior Member

if it makes u feel any better dude. me and a few clannies got sent to jail for no apparent reason lmao

Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    if it makes u feel any better dude. me and a few clannies got sent to jail for no apparent reason lmao
    that "no reason" for OP was luring Troll at his side character... Honestly i dont get why anyone think that GM`s are happy to jail and ban their own customers. It`s not witch hunt, if there is reason - there is punishment.
    Adi likes this.

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

got a solution for you ,
    don't lure .

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    What flawless logic. I guess fuck customer support because it's not a private server.

That feel when you think official entities (no pun intended) are supposed to not treat their players well, while lesser / unofficial parties are expected to, just further proves how twisted and brainwashed one has to be to still continue playing usko.
    Don't take my words out of context. I never said that the players shouldn't be treated well, the fact OP got jailed for luring shows how much they actually care about their players, else they wouldn't take care of the report that player X made in order to get him punished for luring.

When I said it's not a private server I meant that none will actually prove to him anything because they got their privacy policy, means if you, for example, reported someone for luring, they're not allowed to tell to the reported player that you reported him. In order to avoid some sort of never-ending rivalry between the players.

There are strict rules which the entire staff has to follow, it's their career after all if they messed up, for instance, shared information they shouldn't share, it would probably cause them a lot of troubles.

Quote Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
    got a solution for you ,
    don't lure .
    still butt hurt about me not trading with you :'(
    AlexBeepBeep likes this.

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

still butt hurt about me not trading with you :'(
    pls try to stay on topic Mr.''op'' .
    You got banned for a reason , NTT sheriffs/admins/mods doing a great work nowdays with almost 0 mistakes concerned about bans and violating tos .

p.s if you think about it for just 3 seconds , i'm not the butthurt , you're the fool . for not selling your items and getting my money but w/e : )
    great day peace

nub
    Banned

3 days ban isn't so bad, thankfully you were spared at the end.

SumYungHo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    Honestly i dont get why anyone think that GM`s are happy to jail and ban their own customers. It`s not witch hunt, if there is reason - there is punishment.
    surely u know me well enough from many years ago regisss that i dont bother luring, and i just cbf lmao
    i was in cz pking, and my clannie merching in mora, and we both got sent to jail at the same time with no explanation

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast