Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Blocked for Luring / CR? 3 Day's....

This is a discussion on Blocked for Luring / CR? 3 Day's.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by jeffriestim surely u know me well enough from many years ago regisss that i dont bother luring, ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    surely u know me well enough from many years ago regisss that i dont bother luring, and i just cbf lmao
    i was in cz pking, and my clannie merching in mora, and we both got sent to jail at the same time with no explanation
    nick name and server. Maby there is report.

SumYungHo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    nick name and server. Maby there is report.
    Deadshot/Midgard

Deadshot/Midgard

MSN bug/koxp (whatever you call it) at Ape spot, report is clear.
    ScreameR likes this.

Got to miss the old school MSN bug of 5 years ago :P
    jeffriestim likes this.

SumYungHo Senior Member

hahahah sounds like me, except i had my mouse macro

hahahah sounds like me, except i had my mouse macro
    I've always wondered what would happen if you got banned for pretending to macro/k0xp and afterwards provided evidence of you actually being present and playing legally.. In a sense it would debunk their way of detecting cheaters or macro users.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I've always wondered what would happen if you got banned for pretending to macro/k0xp and afterwards provided evidence of you actually being present and playing legally.. In a sense it would debunk their way of detecting cheaters or macro users.
    No idea what would you actualy achieve by that. You would just waste ouer time.

Little archer Senior Member

This just in, macros are bannable.

Yet they're fine in pk, where every single sin uses some sort of hardware advantage.

Lovely, lovely USKO.
    JayClaiba likes this.

Xiu

msn koxp wtf

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post

Yet they're fine in pk, where every single sin uses some sort of hardware advantage.

Lovely, lovely USKO.
    They should just triple the cooldown to minor heal and triple how much it heals.. Then again, it would increase the probability that critical doubles your heal.. Maybe just double.

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    They should just triple the cooldown to minor heal and triple how much it heals.. Then again, it would increase the probability that critical doubles your heal.. Maybe just double.
    Still doesn't solve the problem. The problem is the cooldown itself lol. Macro makes it possible for people to minor heal the maximum amount possible within the limitations of the cooldown. Meaning, If the cooldown is 0,1s, you set the macro to heal every 0,09s and you're healing as fast as possible. Without cooldown anybody can minor fast enough to drain your mana (which essentially ACTUALLY limits the maximum minor speed).

Basically, minor heal cooldown is one of the most retarded ideas ever introduced into USKO.

No idea what would you actualy achieve by that. You would just waste ouer time.
    I used to fake k0xping in USKO back in the day for no reason. It just seems like a fun thing to do. Besides, it's just a hypothetical situation. It would be interesting to see what they decide to do about it.

Lovely, lovely USKO.
    you cant prove minor macro in pk by any video but when some1 using macro on expy, lets say archer attacking w/o genie for over 10h or more so somethink is wrong

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Lovely, lovely USKO.
    None said Macros are just fine in PK, most of the players simply don't care because it's so common nowadays.. it's not 2006 where we first heard about "pedal" and we were like "wtf is this shit?".
    Hello? we are in 2015, macros are being used in every game nowadays.

Don't take me the wrong way(you tend to do that a lot so, just sayin'), I am not saying it's okay but technically there's no way to prove it, it's hardware after all.
    We're not talking here about using some sort of k0xp or a software, it's usually a mouse or a keyboard which you setup and can also setup on it's on-board memory so basically you wouldn't need any type of program to actually use it.

However, if you do admit that you're using a macro / pedal in-game, you can be blocked for it(if someone reports you of course).

I love how our community just complains all the time but when NTTGame actually does something good, none cares.
    Take this thread as an example, OP complains about being blocked for luring, he played innocent at first but you are more than welcomed to check his thread on official forums and see that after few posts he admitted luring, with his side char.
    Same thing goes for his friend which is just poetic justice.

It's like using a koxp and complain because you got blocked, does it mean they don't care? in fact just the opposite, it just proves that they do care.

Just because you love PSKO more it doesn't mean that USKO suck, there's a reason why USKO been around for 11 years now.
    Else it would've died long ago, it's true that the population slightly decreased (in general, not just talking about English speaking players) but nttgame is putting this game back on its feet.

You said in a different topic I think that you gave it another try on Midgard but gave up very quickly, that doesn't mean USKO suck, it just means you can't compete with players who's playing 24/7.
    Like it or not, most of those players who play 24/7 on USKO today are more experienced than you are, they know all those small tricks which make them climb to the top very quickly, resell, upgrade and so on.
    Not to mention they're also spending thousands of dollars on new servers usually, they tend to quit very quickly but the bottom line is, if you aren't willing to play 24/7 and spend some(not talking about 5000$..), you simply compete with this kind of players, in ANY GAME.

TL;DR version: don't complain about something you are completely clueless about, this isn't 2008. Things have changed.
    Last edited by Adi; 10-23-2015 at 10:26 AM.
    regiss likes this.

SumYungHo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Concidering I always used genie if I went afk
    I was more then likely sitting at my pc watching my mouse go at it, Gm"s shld atleast tp u away first to see if u r intact using zr bug, because my clannie who got banned Dosnt even know how to zr bug and hasn't got a mouse, so I'm guessing he legit got sent to jail for no reason

P.s I wasn't rlly mad about being sent to jail, I mean sure waste of $$ to buy the ban stick, but I was more angry at The fact I was half way through awesome pk, and about to kill a bp wen I got tp"d, Gm Cld have atleast waited 2more minutes... Lol

SumYungHo Senior Member

[QUOTE=Adi;3231679
    Same thing goes for his friend which is just poetic justice.

It's like using a koxp and complain because you got blocked, does it mean they don't care? in fact just the opposite, it just proves that they do care.

.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't complaining, I was just stating that I got sent to jail with no explanation at all, and as u said, how can they prove about my macro? They can't, so I got sent there with no proof

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast