Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Blocked ppl on carnac west

This is a discussion on Blocked ppl on carnac west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ah... the good ol' days when you just had to buy premium to log in rofl k2 never ceases to ...
Page: 3

oli

ah... the good ol' days when you just had to buy premium to log in

rofl k2 never ceases to amaze me[/b]
    No... the "good ol' days" were when u didn't have to buy prem to can log in...

Is there still tons of ppl blocked on C-west? cause the population is like dropped by 25% ;<

oli

Some of them can enter cause they bought more then 2k kc, or they are just lucky, but the great majority (me too) still can&#39;t enter

axl3378

Is there still tons of ppl blocked on C-west? cause the population is like dropped by 25% ;<[/b]
    ye we are still blocked and i think it&#39;s gonna stay like that for a while because k2 won&#39;t do shit... gg

Tomorow i gonna buy platinum prem couse my prem finish..Or i should buy 2k KC first ? Maybe it will be fixed with premioum only ... I don&#39;t know what to do.. Fcking k2

draviste

Tomorow i gonna buy platinum prem couse my prem finish..Or i should buy 2k KC first ? Maybe it will be fixed with premioum only ... I don&#39;t know what to do.. Fcking k2[/b]
    Moe can you help me on this one I think its plat first than 2k kc or is it the other way around?

I will try buy plat first and see if i can log..If no i gonna buy 2 k KC and check again...If i will be not able to log again means that this way wont work and i will post here.. Tomorow we will learn .

Banned

Moe can you help me on this one I think its plat first than 2k kc or is it the other way around?[/b]
    I believe that is correct. It only helps.

Well i will try that..But if u guys jokin with as and i will waste 50 $ for nothin i promise u to be banned in no time...... I am serius u wont stay here after play with me with that way..So wish to let me able to log today..

axl3378

Well i will try that..But if u guys jokin with as and i will waste 50 $ for nothin i promise u to be banned in no time...... I am serius u wont stay here after play with me with that way..So wish to let me able to log today..[/b]
    I dun think he plays with ya. He&#39;s just saying it worked for him. If your stupid enough to waste that amount of money it&#39;s ur problem, because why would u pay 50$ just to login, when k2 is the one that messed everything up and u would even pay em more for that... if people are that stupid k2 can do anything they want and they&#39;ll get just more money... think about it...

Well i will try that..But if u guys jokin with as and i will waste 50 $ for nothin i promise u to be banned in no time...... I am serius u wont stay here after play with me with that way..So wish to let me able to log today..[/b]
    lol? he never said it will work 100% for everybody so if it doesnt work for you you will get him banned? he offers a suggestion for you to get in and you threaten to get him banned if it doesnt work...its your money hes not forcing you to buy prem and kc. grow up

Nah if it works for him means it gonna work for me..We are in the same shity game dude..And the bad at the hole story is that i learn that they are kidding with as..I just said if it works for him and his friend it gonna work for me..If no means he just lied to me for fun just to make me waste some money .. KO = same shit for all..

axl3378

Nah if it works for him means it gonna work for me..We are in the same shity game dude..And the bad at the hole story is that i learn that they are kidding with as..I just said if it works for him and his friend it gonna work for me..If no means he just lied to me for fun just to make me waste some money .. KO = same shit for all..[/b]
    i believe it worked for him couz it was restart right after that and k2 fixed problem for some countries... I dun see how it would change ur ip or something if u buy kc.

Me too and that&#39;s what i say..&#39;&#39;IF&#39;&#39; he bought KC and then he loged in means that if i will buy KC i will be aslo able to log.. There is no maybe or prolly..He said buy 2K KC and u will be able to log ..Means that he did that and work for him..So it will work for me..If no he lies to me - as to make fun and make as spend money without reason..That&#39;s why i said i will ask to ban him if it wont work..Cousehe post bllshits without reason and made some members spend their money that they work to earn em.. 50$ = 1,2 days work for me..I don&#39;t get em free.. Em i wrong?

zabjaka

Me too and that&#39;s what i say..&#39;&#39;IF&#39;&#39; he bought KC and then he loged in means that if i will buy KC i will be aslo able to log.. There is no maybe or prolly..He said buy 2K KC and u will be able to log ..Means that he did that and work for him..So it will work for me..If no he lies to me - as to make fun and make as spend money without reason..That&#39;s why i said i will ask to ban him if it wont work..Cousehe post bllshits without reason and made some members spend their money that they work to earn em.. 50$ = 1,2 days work for me..I don&#39;t get em free.. Em i wrong?[/b]
    so much useless bs in ur posts lol..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast