Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Blocked ppl on carnac west

This is a discussion on Blocked ppl on carnac west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so much useless bs in ur posts lol..[/b] Don't post idiot shit's just couse u wanna say ur bllshit..If i ...
Page: 4

so much useless bs in ur posts lol..[/b]
    Don't post idiot shit's just couse u wanna say ur bllshit..If i am wrong in somethin just say that to me..If no dont post with only reason to flame.. How silly ppl omfg..

zabjaka

Don't post idiot shit's just couse u wanna say ur bllshit..If i am wrong in somethin just say that to me..If no dont post with only reason to flame.. How silly ppl omfg..[/b]
    cant u live few days w/o ko and wait until this is fixed? lol i guess ur too addicted..

Alhena

cant u live few days w/o ko and wait until this is fixed? lol i guess ur too addicted..[/b]
    Any player who has worked enough and played legitly for his char would behave like cassiba and i completely agree with him that people shouldnt just make fun of people and post whatever they wish...

Some people do get distracted by the wrong posts and waste there hard earned money only to figure out that some had made fun of them.

So stop flaming everyone and just post a resolution if you are completely sure about it.

cant u live few days w/o ko and wait until this is fixed? lol i guess ur too addicted..[/b]
    Man seriusly i don't give a shit about play ko or no..And i am not alone on the char..The problem is that i loose days of prem that i payed ..And time of exp..And my clan is pissed on me couse without be my fault i am an inactive member ..That's all..And i wont spend fckin 50$ without reason if some1 isnt sure..That's all.. :/

Banned

Man seriusly i don't give a shit about play ko or no..And i am not alone on the char..The problem is that i loose days of prem that i payed ..And time of exp..And my clan is pissed on me couse without be my fault i am an inactive member ..That's all..And i wont spend fckin 50$ without reason if some1 isnt sure..That's all.. :/[/b]
    You must have very shitty clanmates.

axl3378

I'd say that u wait a day or 2 be4 buying that kc cassiba... still i think it won't solve anything and you'd just make k2 happy. And you don't want that trust me

Something is fuked up with Cwest atm... besides the blocks, its so fukin laggy and those random dc's now

draviste

50$ = 1,2 days work for me..I don't get em free.. Em i wrong?[/b]
    uhm maybe focus on a job that actually pays more than Taco Bell than leveling a character, idk just a thought............if you send in a ticket to customer support I am sure they will be able to help you out, if not just buy more kc you'll feel better.

axl3378

uhm maybe focus on a job that actually pays more than Taco Bell than leveling a character, idk just a thought............if you send in a ticket to customer support I am sure they will be able to help you out, if not just buy more kc you'll feel better.[/b]
    we already tried that... they won't do shit

Already try witht the ticket..Same answer for all.. :/

Lets see good day in cz now a days 7 humans... 4 of them town on sight... rest sit afk in town ........ Weeeeeee so much fun left on cwest

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

well i had such a nice pk action like 2 hr ago. never had so much fun at cwest till now

Well Linus said ''we found the problem and is being fixed'' now we dont know how long it will take to get fixed but i hope soon enouth..

I laugh at the retards ready to throw more money at k2 because they were banned

Nah if it works for him means it gonna work for me..We are in the same shity game dude..And the bad at the hole story is that i learn that they are kidding with as..I just said if it works for him and his friend it gonna work for me..If no means he just lied to me for fun just to make me waste some money .. KO = same shit for all..[/b]
    i believe your posts have reached the limit of useful. really helpful.

if the fix was 100% on everyone. then im sure the bug would be 100% on everyone. i had this problem too and then 3 days later it let me in. im sure moe got that also and the kc was a coinsidence.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast