Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Is Blooding skill for lvl 75 warrior spamable?

This is a discussion on Is Blooding skill for lvl 75 warrior spamable? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol....so theyll be spamming 700 damage on me full buffed lol...while i spike them for 500 and get a 10 ...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

lol....so theyll be spamming 700 damage on me full buffed lol...while i spike them for 500 and get a 10 second cooldown

nope, u got the critical hit... which does double dmg when they have 1300 or higher def

TunaFishyMe

so they just remove their pauldron and then rape sins in like 10 secs

thanatos

lol just so u have an idea, in RoFD beta , i had nearly 1950 AC with DOL+8 , IN+4 , IB+3 on my warrior and some lvl 80 warrior has spamming me 550-600 .. when i took of the shield sometimes i got hit for like 950 spammed with 1400 ac lol

now imagine the damage on a regular bp lvl 62-63 without IN/IB hahah 2k+ spam

Eggybert

and when we redball where dead

TunaFishyMe

if you redball strip naked

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    if you redball strip naked
    Only if you redball me :rollseyes:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Warriors get their best attack skill at a now kinda early lvl, wich is 70. If u go over 70, even if u won`t get some kick ass skills, ur stats increase like a mofo... it will reach a point where 1 health = 40hp, and stupidly high ap and ac and mana... so If u don't get such good skills, it makes up with the stats.

Same thing for rogues... imagine a sin with 5k hp and 5k mp with its highest ap... fuck that...

Mages and Priests stats don't increase that much according their lvl. I mean, they do increase, but not as much, so with the new skills they make up for their disvantage

Banned Senior Member

the light mage lvl 72 skill spams 400's and stuns like a bitch. Your Hellis spams a nice damage amount as well, we're all even in the end to a most point minus a lvl 80 warrior <_<

Originally posted by Dro

Same thing for rogues... imagine a sin with 5k hp and 5k mp with its highest ap... fuck that... *

imagine that shit on control minor heal

EVER SEEN A DOLLAR BILL ON WEED MAN

Manilas

Default lvl 75 attack skill warrior

Back to the question of the lvl 75 skill for attack warriors : Bleeding

What it does is 200% damage + an addidtional 150 damage + 1000 damage over 20 seconds (AKA dot damage). Oh, and skill does not miss/fail.

Thats about it of what i know for now since im not on my computer with all my favorites for my sources.

But i prefer the lvl 75 defense skill for warriors. It's the best skill for 1 vs 1

Wool of iron : lvl 75 defense skill = defense multiplied by 3 (imagine a warior with over 4k defense), but movement speed is reduced by 50% for a durtion fo 10 seconds (so what, combo negates all the speed thing).

Default Re: lvl 75 attack skill warrior

Originally posted by Manilas
    Back to the question of the lvl 75 skill for attack warriors : Bleeding

What it does is 200% damage + an addidtional 150 damage + 1000 damage over 20 seconds (AKA dot damage). Oh, and skill does not miss/fail.

Thats about it of what i know for now since im not on my computer with all my favorites for my sources.

But i prefer the lvl 75 defense skill for warriors. It's the best skill for 1 vs 1

Wool of iron : lvl 75 defense skill = defense multiplied by 3 (imagine a warior with over 4k defense), but movement speed is reduced by 50% for a durtion fo 10 seconds (so what, combo negates all the speed thing).
    Well, if you had that much put into defense, you'd prolly have 1.5k ac, so 4.5kac O.o, so imagine with a shield, 2.3k ac maybe? ( DOTL +8 ) or 2.5k, so 2.5k x3 = 7.5kac rofl, that woulf be easny enough to tank 1000 sins on pots :| Then use that move that makes all dmg recived take mana rofl, lmao, you'd be invicnble.

Ruthless

priests r better off with the wall of iron skill thatn warriors imo. cos the 'vokers' are long gone since k2 fucked up the provoke skill by introducing ke.

soo gay... these skills suck
    1000 dmg is 50 dot only, they should have made it 300% 200 additional and 1000 dot... same for master skill

TunaFishyMe

dot damage is a bitch...stop complaining
    that shit adds up

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast