BLUE CLAN BAND THAT GLOWS..

This is a discussion on BLUE CLAN BAND THAT GLOWS.. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ok, I never come on with my DLW char except when DLW is but i was bored so i came ...
Page: 1

phantomdlw

Default BLUE CLAN BAND THAT GLOWS..

ok, I never come on with my DLW char except when DLW is but i was bored so i came on to kill some mobs for fun...
    and suddenly i see that our blue clan band is glowing.. and we're grade 5, now i've seen this be4 but i thought it was just a bugg but 2 ppl told me that u get that when u killed very much ppl the day be4 in a war (which is DLW for my, and its correct cuz i killed 41 ppl in DLW yesterday nd 2 other clannies around 30, so 30+30+41= 101 kills) which is pretty much for a DLW.

does any1 knows if its true that u get this glow on ur grade 5 band when u killed a lot in a war or is it just a weird bug..

-PhantomDLW

TunaFishyMe

glowly means top 5 clans. I highly doubt a DLW can be top 5 clan. Once you get 74k or something you get green. Since its blut it means that you must have under 74k np. Im sure all servers, there are 100s of clans that have over that limit. I think its a bug

gtaguy

its been bugged for teh longest