My story with koxp and shitty people.

This is a discussion on My story with koxp and shitty people. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I started this game years ago when I was in high school. I am saying years ago because yesterday was ...
Page: 1

Default My story with koxp and shitty people.

I started this game years ago when I was in high school. I am saying years ago because yesterday was my 22nd birthday. I loved Knight Online and couldn't stop playing. But I was a lazy kid and actually hated computers. That is why I never got higher levels. When I was level 50 a friend of mine gave me a program named Knight Online Super plugin. It was awesome. It frikkin levels for you! How bad can it be? I started using it and I realized actually many people were using it, including my clan members. Anyways I started leveling with them and I got level 60 and stopped using it. It was colony zone time. Being 60 was normal then if you don't remember. 411 was the best sin in Diez and he was 66 level Forsete was about those levels too. Anyways my clan kept using the program like crazy and it got so boring because all they did was sitting in front of computer and not actually playing the game. just waiting there. I stopped playing few weeks later and moved to new server Olympia. I leveled 61 warrior but gave up that one too because it was a cheating fest just like now in colony zone. I leveled a warrior to Level 75 in akara and gave the character after losing my grand father and stopped playing again.

But this game was so much fun even if you hate it you look at the old Screen shots or videos and want to play it again. I made the same mistake and bought platinum premium to a fresh account and started leveling in kronos. Platinium was supposed to offer easy leveling. Especially till level 50. But I was not able to level!? Everybody kicked me out of the parties. Why?? because I did not have koxp. I said fuck it I'll exp with koxp as much as I can, if I get to 80 I'll change my nickname. Long story short I got to 80 after a month and a half. But having fun is the forgotten part of this game. This game became a competition. No friendship involved. Everyone is selfish and everyone is trying to fucking steal something.

I got hacked and lost +6 rebirth shard and few other crap. I still do not know how or who did that. I decided to make items again and have fun in cz. Stupid right? Because it is not possible. People like Judge aka unwanted (The forum member Judge has nothing to do with him.) spamming powershot while running with those new bows +8 and +9 chitin pieces.

I was probably the one of the few assassins in colony zone. So I stopped playing again. I only come to forum because there are nice peeps here to talk.

Now I am getting harmed by people from here because I wanted to warn people so those people would not get hurt. I said "Unwanted aka Judge" from kronos is a known koxper and the character he is selling is on the list of game masters. Because of what I did IAmStillAlive hacked into my hotmail account and posted this

I am really sorry for trying to protect people from getting scammed. Being good is wrong if you are talking about Knight Online.

Cheers,

So I am guessing that the "Super Plugin" also contained a keylogger? If you get one of the more complex ones on your machine, the only way to delete it is to reformat your hard drive.

Sorry to hear that you lost stuff, but KOXP is not the answer. The only people who I know that have been successful with it, are the ones who have 2 computers. One that runs the program and one that leeches.

Banned

he said you koxped yourself, obviously you are no one to judge other people for obvious reasons
    you started shit with him, then he fucked you over lol if i had the knowledge and youd post shit like that
    Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Owned

Who the fuck are you? I don't even play the game. go tbag yourself

to me i woulda done the same
    owned idsay lol

Banned

You want cheering up for losing your stuff to k0xp?

Banned

rofl epic pwnage

I feel the need to close this to stop a flame war, if you koxp people loose respect for you so are more likely to scam/ hack you.

I hope you learn by your mistakes.