Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'VE FUKING HAD IT WITH KO

This is a discussion on I'VE FUKING HAD IT WITH KO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; omFG..I have played this game for 2.5 yrs and NONE of the fuking problems that have plagued this piece of ...
Page: 1

boomersooner

Default I'VE FUKING HAD IT WITH KO

omFG..I have played this game for 2.5 yrs and NONE of the fuking problems that have plagued this piece of shit game have been resolved..its the SAMEEEEEEEEEEEE old fuking shit...I'm telling you, these pple are crooked as the day is long..CONSTANT FUKING DISCONNECTSSSSSSSSSSSSS mainly for the US players..the goddamn game if fuking unplayable in its current form..I HAVE FUKING HAD ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.5 yrs of premium and im more fuking frustrated now than every b4..goddamn hackers, cheaters and the FUKING TURKS have ruined this game..yea, TURKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs.. It's a goddamn US server for fucks sake..you heard me and fuk you flamers..turks make up 75% of this game or more and account for most of the hackings and overall bullshit because they have a higher concentration of users..

I have a fuking question...why Turkey?? why not pakifuckingstan or Iraq, or Iran, or some other piece of shit muslim country? I'm not racist but I'll tell you..my country has been the victims of backward muslim countrys FOR YEARSSSSSSSSSSSS!..your fucking Jihad bullshit and and hezfukingbollah etcc..fuk you all

I know you don't know me but I have groveled, scratched and clawed my way ALL THE WAY THROUGH THIS FUKING PIECE OF SHIT GAME only to leave it no better than when I arrived..jesus fuking christ!

I have waited in the wings, lurked in the forums, not cheated, exp faithfully (only to lose 5% exp due to fuking Lagggggggggggggggg!..I have lost at least 5% per week..constant dc's 2 mins b4 war..ALL THE GODDAMN TIME!) We get virtually NO MOTHERFUKING TECH SUPPORT..CONSTANT RIPPOFFS BY K2 AND THEIR FUKING KOREAN MASTERS..!

now..i've said about 25% of my peace but you get the jist....fuk u flamers..all of you..no one has the damn guts to stand up finally and say fuk it..k2 are crooks and must be brought down..I vow, to devote all my spare time to get rid of k2..as God as my witness

peace and smell ya'll l89tr

p.s....go ahead..ban me, lock me I don't give a rats ass..FUK K2.

out

Billy-ToC

__/ ... who cares

its new expansion give it time buddy relax.

MyBitch

are u homosexual?

tolgahan

who allowed him get out of his jail ^^,
    btw are there internet cafes in pak. iraq .iran
    ok man calm down. u r right

boomersooner

Originally posted by assas62
    OMG dude..dont you think 2.5 fuking yrs is enough time to wait??????

as far as the "expansion" goes..fuk it..it's no better than what the korean bastards have put out before..it's a criminal enterprise..so dont tell me to fuking relax man...if you know a gm then your set..leet shit everywhere..but for the rest of us we are relegated to waiting for the day we reach 65+ knowing we will BE FUKING HACKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuk k2

boomersooner

Originally posted by tolgahan
    who allowed him get out of his jail ^^,
    btw are there internet cafes in pak. iraq .iran
    ok man calm down. u r right
    yea, but why are 75% of the fuking users from Turkey..huh? explain fuking that..and by the way fuk u asswipe..i've never been in fuking jail and im damn serious about this..

fuk k2

MyBitch

Originally posted by boomersooner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boomersooner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-assas62

as far as the "expansion" goes..fuk it..it's no better than what the korean bastards have put out before..it's a criminal enterprise..so dont tell me to fuking relax man...if you know a gm then your set..leet shit everywhere..but for the rest of us we are relegated to waiting for the day we reach 65+ knowing we will BE FUKING HACKED !!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuk k2[/b]
    i dont see the big isue... iv played for 5 years or so got my self a 67 sin on cypher, have friends. never got hacked or scamed, i see the cheaters but i just tell my self im better than them and lvl harder.
    i only died 1 time since the expansion, cuz i ran into the towers whit no pots :blink:

i just sit back and enjoy, its a game and ofc it have bugs, i can live whit it.
    all that dc u are talking about, is rare to me.

i dont feel whit u.

RELAX DUDE :P :rollseyes:

boomersooner

Originally posted by MyBitch+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MyBitch)</div>
    Originally posted by boomersooner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-assas62

fuk k2
    i dont see the big isue... iv played for 5 years or so got my self a 67 sin on cypher, have friends. never got hacked or scamed, i see the cheaters but i just tell my self im better than them and lvl harder.
    i only died 1 time since the expansion, cuz i ran into the towers whit no pots :blink:

omg..im being made to be some kind of whacko..you are in the minority my friend..the majority of us have had nothing but problems with this damn game..and NO..it's not my damn internet connection or machine ffs..i see post after post after fuking post and hackings, scammings and every sort of bullshit..we have nothing to look forward to if we level higher than 65+ than to get hacked..not everyone but alot..so, fuk k2 again..fukers

fuk k2

i dont feel whit u.

RELAX DUDE :P :rollseyes:[/b]

Solstice

Dunno how you've bought premium for 2.5 years when USKO has only been out 2 years this month.

And the guy that said he's beeing playing for 5 years I dunno what you've been smoking mate.

boomersooner

Originally posted by Solstice
    Dunno how you've bought premium for 2.5 years when USKO has only been out 2 years this month.

And the guy that said he's beeing playing for 5 years I dunno what you've been smoking mate.
    dude..your wrong..k2 has been out almost 4 yrs now

fuk k2

MyBitch

Originally posted by Solstice

and what are u talking about?

Gondon

Originally posted by boomersooner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-assas62

fuk k2

i dont feel whit u.

RELAX DUDE :P :rollseyes:[/b]
    Servers been up for 2 yrs.

Wats ur Point, i played legit choose not to cheat, and got banned anyways, so dont give me that shit.

boomersooner

<!--QuoteBegin-Solstice

and what are u talking about?[/b]
    what? cant u read? dude..read the damn post..agree or disagree i dont give a shit but read the damn post and dont just post a worthless spam message to increase your ranking on the forum..jeez

fuk k2

Solstice

Originally posted by boomersooner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(boomersooner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Solstice

dude..your wrong..k2 has been out almost 4 yrs now

fuk k2[/b]
    Uh no I'm right and I have screenshots from the first week of ares. Infact I'm looking at a screenshot of when I'm less than level 10 and its dated 19/8/04.

edit: exactly 2 years ago

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    08-19-2012, 11:39 AM