Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Blue_Eye is quitting

This is a discussion on Blue_Eye is quitting within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; f that nvm 1 u got them too fast 2 your lvl 63 and with some items this is really ...
Page: 2

Banned

f that nvm 1 u got them too fast 2 your lvl 63 and with some items this is really designed to help someone who has been through something bad so whoever gives me the best story wins

almost4life1

lol..

ima NPC em and do it again then..

just to prove.

and its not rly the account i want.. i more want the items for money.. and you said first to 150 silk

almost4life1

at 75

tolgahan

i have a lvl 66 rogue n +7 fps on it. if u give i ll accept or give someone else who needs more
    i am playing on cypher.
    n best story? my friend put +8 shard for 1 coin on merchant to show his friend. guess what?

almost4life1

k done. come c1

tolgahan

Originally posted by almost4life1
    k done. come c1
    did u really collect?
    lol
    he may joking

almost4life1

yes i colected

come c1 and ill show you.

almost4life1

rofl ty.

xShadyx

its been real mark good luck in real life buddy

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    i was hacked last week. *and then the hacker found my address information in KOL and came over when I was sleeping. *Then he cut my penis off and used it to rape me *I violated myself
    i think i won

tolgahan

tuna sorry u r too late.
    but i can give my penis as a gift ^^,i have long enough ,we care(edit it is "can", wtf is "care" doing here ) share :P

almost4life1

rofl

Banned

Originally posted by IntellectuallyRetarded+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IntellectuallyRetarded)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MyAxe
    f that nvm 1 u got them too fast 2 your lvl 63 and with some items this is really designed to help someone who has been through something bad so whoever gives me the best story wins
    Because he completed your exhilarating task of killing roughly 170 WORMS which die in one hit in less time than it took you to scam someone means he doesn't get the items you promised? Then you say he wont get them because he wasen't scammed? ROFL, didn't you get all your items from scamming? You sir, need to die in a horrible car crash where your entrails are smeared all over your mothers face which later on serves as a horrible fume when the car blows up after being creamed by an 18-wheeler. Then, with your organs hanging out and you gasping for every last breath possible you watch your mother burn in car, trapped. Seeing how you're doing society a favor, people sit back and enjoy this magnificent happening.[/b]

omg thats sick dude i would love for that to happen to me anyways.... i didnt post to get flamed but if u like to flame me feel free i can take any flames and critisism b/c i know if we met in real life u would change your mind about what you said

anyways c ya chase its been fun playing with you and helping you on your way to the top never forget the legend who is blue eye and never forget who got u where u are kinda lol

and for the contest for my account it was changed from the silk bundle thing b/c that was kinda lame so whoever posts the best story in great detail will win ... so far tuna is winning

shadowhax

Check ur PMs

Banned

this is the the pm i got from shadowhax he did a lot of good work writeing that but he doesnt win because i want to give my items to someone who needs it not someone who has no items probly tolgahan will get it idk

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast