Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hacked item comeback ? pff

This is a discussion on Hacked item comeback ? pff within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What does this mean? A few things. First and foremost, all trades performed involving the merchant hack are being reversed ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

What does this mean? A few things. First and foremost, all trades performed involving the merchant hack are being reversed regardless of whether or not you’ve sent a CS ticket or if you have premium or not. You will receive your missing items via in-game mail. Secondly, the perpetrators of all such actions were logged as well, and all of their accounts have been banned accordingly.

Remember everybody: Hacking doesn’t pay!

Me friend last day lost 3x trina and shio tears 12 days ago- http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=250569 - and soo now ? This day loggin to game and nothing- no leeter.

What does this mean? A few things. First and foremost, all trades performed involving the merchant hack are being reversed regardless of whether or not you’ve sent a CS ticket or if you have premium or not. You will receive your missing items via in-game mail. Secondly, the perpetrators of all such actions were logged as well, and all of their accounts have been banned accordingly.

Remember everybody: Hacking doesn’t pay!

Me friend last day lost 3x trina and shio tears 12 days ago- http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=250569 - and soo now ? This day loggin to game and nothing- no leeter.[/b]
    you hack you get banned, you got hacked, you get your shit back via mail. and ofc you wont get your shit back the first day
    bayyyyyyyyy

i got my legionnaire band back ^^

St0neColdKill3r

Wow so glad they are doing reparations for the ppl that got fooked over badly.

Be patient i'm sure if they sent to 1 guy already you'll be in line shortly.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Cmon guys.

They are atleast trying to help which is a change from the past.

How can you sit there and complain they are taking too long.

Even if they miss a few people out, its still a MASSIVE improvement from them. Anyone who cannot appreciate this improvement is francly, an idiot.

Cmon guys.

Even if they miss a few people out, its still a MASSIVE improvement from them. Anyone who cannot appreciate this improvement is francly, an idiot.[/b]
    Plus One.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Ive got my item back too. Thanks for this K2, Wouldnt really expect that.
    Its not comeback of items however, because stolen items hasn't been deleted.
    So they basicaly made new items and refunded players this way.

kibal

Cmon guys.

Even if they miss a few people out, its still a MASSIVE improvement from them. Anyone who cannot appreciate this improvement is francly, an idiot.[/b]
    yo r admins from ko4life being paid for suck k2 balls? ....they should shut down the server in the moment they knew the merchant hack not wait 2 -3 days fo rthe maintenance .

yo r admins from ko4life being paid for suck k2 balls? ....they should shut down the server in the moment they knew the merchant hack not wait 2 -3 days fo rthe maintenance .[/b]
    no money for them if the servers down.

a thing i never expected from K2 to do, they actually improved alot by doing that

I thought they would do a stupid thing like rolling back ppl and let them lose XP , money or items but am rly impressed but their actions now

I hope they continue on this road :lol:

killer2675

yo r admins from ko4life being paid for suck k2 balls? ....they should shut down the server in the moment they knew the merchant hack not wait 2 -3 days fo rthe maintenance .[/b]

are you serious? resser is right. back in the days they would blame it on you and not give you shit..
    atleast there giving shit back.. i wouldnt mind even if it toook a month

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

Cmon guys.

yeah, at lease they are improveing
    i still wounder why it says bdw is disabled thou...

agrred with ressergd.. they culd of done what they did with the drop rate % thing and didnt do anything, but here they did smthin good within good time.

mammlea2

are you serious? resser is right. back in the days they would blame it on you and not give you shit..
    atleast there giving shit back.. i wouldnt mind even if it toook a month[/b]
    The problem is K2 knew about it! They read the forums. They´ve could simply replaced the /merchant with /shout or some useless command in their servers, thus no patching needed and no assistance from the producers in the mean time. But they did nothing! Sure people will get their items back, but some of them wont and actually some of the items will get duped

1 month? u sure are patient h34r:

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

The problem is K2 knew about it! They read the forums. They´ve could simply replaced the /merchant with /shout or some useless command in their servers, thus no patching needed and no assistance from the producers in the mean time. But they did nothing! Sure people will get their items back, but some of them wont and actually some of the items will get duped

1 month? u sure are patient h34r:[/b]
    just gota wait and see what happens i guese...
    i wounder if they going to fix the new trade hack or not thou...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast