Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Boarder Defence Disabled, anyone know why?

This is a discussion on Boarder Defence Disabled, anyone know why? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they disabled it because lots of ppl were complaining in offical forums about few lvl 75+ gotten inside bdw by ...
Page: 3

Banned

they disabled it because lots of ppl were complaining in offical forums about few lvl 75+ gotten inside bdw by mistake thats why the disabled it

so be patient and hope it will be fixed in 1 or 2 months or maybe will be fixed with new patch [/b]
    Totally true.. BDW doesn't have anything to do with the merchant bug

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Totally true.. BDW doesn't have anything to do with the merchant bug[/b]
    any idea how long this might take to be fixed?
    select a character was never fixed........

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

I know most everyone here is K2 haters.. But they have really impressed me in the last months.. (in comparison to the last years).. Still aren't perfect but they are improving by leaps and bounds in my eyes..

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

I know most everyone here is K2 haters.. But they have really impressed me in the last months.. (in comparison to the last years).. Still aren't perfect but they are improving by leaps and bounds in my eyes..[/b]
    yeah i agree with ya there..i bet its because the programmers are codeinf the lvl 83 patch and already working on stuff so there also there to solve this problem...
    ihope they keep this up and just is not just temporary...
    thou they seem to be fixing things faster ';-]

Banned Senior Member

fot those who are to lazy to press the link:

Greetings Knights,

We apologize for having closed Juraid Mountain and Border Defense War earlier this week. The potential issue with these two zones has been corrected, and so they will be re-enabled during tonight's maintenance.

Thank you

-the Knight Online team

JIPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! k2 starting to do some work, starting to like them :P :huh:

HastaLaVista

fot those who are to lazy to press the link:

Greetings Knights,

We apologize for having closed Juraid Mountain and Border Defense War earlier this week. The potential issue with these two zones has been corrected, and so they will be re-enabled during tonight's maintenance.

Thank you

-the Knight Online team

JIPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! k2 starting to do some work, starting to like them :P :huh:[/b]
    Thanks mate. I cant open alot of pages from my Computer at work. 85% of all pages are disbaled.
    Only ko4life is left. :P

So nice, ED back. -.-
    Hope its true.

I'm scared to go to any topic made by Buddah, I was surprised their wasn't something about paying a gm that duped his items note in here.

Banned

Lightbulb

Thanks mate. I cant open alot of pages from my Computer at work. 85% of all pages are disbaled.
    Only ko4life is left. :P

So nice, ED back. -.-
    Hope its true.[/b]
    yeah its back...how much gems did you guys get for ed in ya poarty less then usual ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123