boarder denfense war bug?

This is a discussion on boarder denfense war bug? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When no1 kill the big bird the war never ends? Is it a bug or is it like that now?...
Page: 1

joecool2004

When no1 kill the big bird the war never ends? Is it a bug or is it like that now?

i'm not sure what you are trying to say.. but currently border war is disabled due to bug abuse. Also, you have to kill statue in middle, then statue at your opponents base in order to win instantly.. but if no one has done this by the end of the time frame, the side with the most kills is awarded the victory.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

When no1 kill the big bird the war never ends? Is it a bug or is it like that now?[/b]
    well towards the end the big bird did replace the middle monument, but u could still win by number of kills

He means the eslant dungeon i think..

if deva bird doesn't die it goes by who has the most kills if kills are even no matter the ammount orcs win by default

or he means berrit kereve? o.O

but if you mean eslant dungeon, its what Private said ^

joecool2004

Well i was talking about the dungeon for beramus. Before when some1 kill the dave byrd the event is over but now i get suck there and i have to relog to get out. Is it buged?

wanker

its bugged 9 out of 10 times u dont get tped when u lose or win thats for bera tho