Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Boarder War exp% gain

This is a discussion on Boarder War exp% gain within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea right <_<[/b] some old servers rol&#39;s +2, IN +xx...
Page: 2

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

yea right <_<[/b]
    some old servers

rol&#39;s +2, IN +xx

Redemption

still never been to a BDW =[

kishtan

Be happy that for the win you got 7.7m ,I yesterday won and me and half of the party I was in got 3.85 ,score was something like 20-60 and we even destroyed opposite monument.[/b]

Half your party got 7.7m and the other half only got 3.85m??? O.o

GangS

some old servers

rol&#39;s +2, IN +xx [/b]

IN +10 right? <_< noob

snipelord

IN +10 right? <_< noob[/b]
    on low lvls WP is better then IN because of the flat hp bonus not just health bonus points

Redemption

wait... theres a bdw for 60-69? o.O i thought it was the 45 and 70 ones only?

ScoobKaM

Unhappy

i have a question thought...this is the quest that b4 u takepart to it u go to Abyss and the game tells u if u would like to participate?the one that there are 2 partys one human one orc and protecting some kind of &#39;stone&#39;?If thats the one so its today right?Anoobie question i think but dont have played much since the expancion....

wait... theres a bdw for 60-69? o.O i thought it was the 45 and 70 ones only?[/b]
    me too lol

wait... theres a bdw for 60-69? o.O i thought it was the 45 and 70 ones only?[/b]
    There is no border defense war for lvl 70+, most unfortunately.

i have a question thought...this is the quest that b4 u takepart to it u go to Abyss and the game tells u if u would like to participate?the one that there are 2 partys one human one orc and protecting some kind of &#39;stone&#39;?If thats the one so its today right?Anoobie question i think but dont have played much since the expancion....[/b]
    It&#39;s got nothing to with abyss; apart from that it sounds very much like it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12