Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Boomsheeka Has Been Hacked THERE IS HOPE!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Boomsheeka Has Been Hacked THERE IS HOPE!!!!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry to hear that.. but even a 2 year old friend can scam you.. I quitted ko and havent played ...
Page: 3

NoMercy

Sorry to hear that.. but even a 2 year old friend can scam you.. I quitted ko and havent played for last month.. lend my brother priest to my 2-3 year old "friend" and he took it.. back stabbed me at the end. Havent talk to him nor his cousin since they scammed me. So in my opinion your friend did it.

Inactive Member

my friend bought the char... let me play... its his only char... were would he put the items... on lvl 1 ^^?

4ikon

Hey everyone,

I'd just like to state that I have had a talk with boomsheeka and that I've clearified why and how it couldn't have been me doing it. Of course this doesn't prove that it wasn't me, but I don't care what you ppl think.

I know I didn't do it, and I'm happy there's still ppl like paddy, cocaine and lorrez who are old-skool enough to know what I've been able to get from other players, but didn't take because I wanted to keep my reputation up high.

Ofc I know I'm gonna get flamed for me explaining this, but I don't care tbh.

xourico

well maybe ur SQ was too obvious :lol: and someone hacked u :P

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

You don't need SQ to take sealed items off.

It's actually quite simple.

Banned

my aja was hacked and no one but me knows the SQ for that and yes i did change pass in this month of december

so how are all my items unsealed if only I knew the SQ

AphRaeL

that sucks man

Inactive Member

password is not easy to guess

Originally posted by karysa
    Never really heard about anyone being hacked that didn't share account or use 3rd party tools.. And the unsealing is basicaly a huge neon sign saying "you're 'friend' scammed you".

there was many ppl that were really getting hacked , not scammed , when cypher started , but that was db hack , which is different.

Inactive Member

Originally posted by lutz
    You don't need SQ to take sealed items off.

It's actually quite simple.
    :unsure: :unsure:

Timmy

stop sharing accounts :blink:

_Boomsheeka_

Default I believe everyone :)

I think we just got K2'd

Im still on vacation in Florida (just went to Epcot center yesterday... AWESOME)

I dont think anyone of the 3 of us that could have accessed the account took any of the items. If any one of us wanted to screw the other one, they would have taken what they wanted and deleted the rest.

Im just hoping that K2 will give us our items back. And as far as multiple users using this account, I happen to be a world traveler that has a multiple personality disorder I am Aikon + BOOMSH33K4 + _Boomsheeka_ !!! Sounds good right ??

I trust both of the people, and I believe they trust me Hopefully K2 takes care of us, if not, we will get the items back eventually

I have heard of other people losing items that were sealed, and Im positive that was the case this time

OzZzZzZz

wtf who did this shit..... :angry: fuk u were very good clannie we had nice talking in clan chat and now ur gone..... thought why u werent on so much time....u shared ur account ? If it was a friend kill him -_-

GetRichOrDieTrying

Originally posted by OzZzZzZz
    wtf who did this shit..... :angry: *fuk u were very good clannie we had nice talking in clan chat and now ur gone..... thought why u werent on so much time....u shared ur account ? If it was a fried kill him *-_-
    sell me smite hammer or i kill u

OzZzZzZz

Originally posted by GetRichOrDieTrying+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GetRichOrDieTrying)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-OzZzZzZz
    wtf who did this shit..... :angry: *fuk u were very good clannie we had nice talking in clan chat and now ur gone..... thought why u werent on so much time....u shared ur account ? If it was a fried kill him *-_-
    sell me smite hammer or i kill u [/b]
    haha u offered 27gbs c/o is 40gbs :lol:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast