Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Boomsheeka Has Been Hacked THERE IS HOPE!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Boomsheeka Has Been Hacked THERE IS HOPE!!!!!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That sucks man Login to TS man... Don't give up. I have been hacked and dupe wiped several times. I ...
Page: 5

gyrn

That sucks man
    Login to TS man... Don't give up. I have been hacked and dupe wiped several times. I will talk to Kranky and see what we can do.

I know for a fact the original Boom wouldn't do that.... A lot of us have known Boom for almost 2years.... This arrangement has been on going for almost 2 years.
    If he was going to scam anyone it would have been me when I bought his items when he quit the first time.

While I would suspect Baz (the second player of Boom) more than Boom. He has put a lot of time and effort into this character. He would be cutting of his own foot. Baz and Boom have been sharing an account as long as I can remember. I don't think either one of them scammed the other.

I don't know anything about Aikon so... I can't comment

As for K2... Well K2's track record sucks. I highly doubt that sealed items are really safe. I have yet to test this theory myself because I refuse to put Gold Premium on my char because K2's lack of support on any issue. Between my wife and I we kept Gold on 4 different characters and Bronze on at least one other. My guess is... you got hacked and K2's "sealed items" didn't hold up.

Inactive Member

Thanks for the comment gyrn m8

all we can do is sit and wait and if nothing happens.....
    goto plan b....

GetRichOrDieTrying

baba come farmmmm
    i tank u buff and all drop urs oke? :wub:

_Boomsheeka_

Default sniff...sniff..

Originally posted by gyrn
    That sucks man
    Login to TS man... Don't give up. I have been hacked and dupe wiped several times. I will talk to Kranky and see what we can do.

I know for a fact the original Boom wouldn't do that.... A lot of us have known Boom for almost 2years.... This arrangement has been on going for almost 2 years.
    If he was going to scam anyone it would have been me when I bought his items when he quit the first time.

While I would suspect Baz (the second player of Boom) more than Boom. He has put a lot of time and effort into this character. He would be cutting of his own foot. Baz and Boom have been sharing an account as long as I can remember. I don't think either one of them scammed the other.

I don't know anything about Aikon so... I can't comment

As for K2... Well K2's track record sucks. I highly doubt that sealed items are really safe. I have yet to test this theory myself because I refuse to put Gold Premium on my char because K2's lack of support on any issue. Between my wife and I we kept Gold on 4 different characters and Bronze on at least one other. My guess is... you got hacked and K2's "sealed items" didn't hold up.
    Thanks gyrn I would never scam Baz, and Im glad my game friends know it And Baz would never scam me either We are just hoing to have to work hard to get the items back. Thanks again for the kind words Bro, talk to ya on TS soon. Im catching a flight home in 2 hours...... 7 hours of fun with 2 kids on an airplane ...... hopefully they sleep !!

Banned

sheeka u gay i'd help you but im sure u know whats on my char ATM :wub:

(quest necklace, RE, quest earring, BB, and NO RINGS )

so..wanna farm later? :wub:

Inactive Member

2 abyss eye's pls need for party ac

Originally posted by xourico
    well say bye bye to ur char...

2 different IP's playing account = no support from K2 even if ur a client that buy's gold every month...

wanna sell the HACKED/SCAMMED account cheap? I will buy it :P lool

I will not especulate about Aikon, cuz I kinda liked him, anyway I just knew him in new order, he was kinda... weird, but who knows...

well anyway good luck to u, u will need it *
    lol first they cannot say there is 2 ppl playing that char if that account is used by many ips... 1st there are ppl playing from cafes mayby cafe is behind NAT but if he goes to difrent internet cafe ? 2nd dynamic ip is not common usually you must pay more for get dynamic ip...

_Tau_

Damn sucks to hear that man,not saying bazerk did it but...very suspect <_<

De_Piere

sucks for u :/

btw sharing an acc don't fuks ur acc it is actually betterto share it less addiction less presuare and not so depressing to play this game.

and for the sealed Items i know there used to be a "simple method" to unseal it going ina hacking forum tho they never released i dunno if it was patched or not but even if it was, that doesnt mean it can't be fuked again. i'd prefeer to think k2 scammed me before thinking a m8 scammed me. i simply trust in anybody more than in k2 and old school ppl should think that too.

been hacked 2 times scammed 1 and lost my char in selling and still trust ppl more than k2:/ and sry but even tho if u were 1 person playing with teh same IP all ur life and RL proof of that i'd take u 4ever to make k2 answer ur request u should know it too

Aikon might like crouching his own balls while on stage and yes he knows how to shout like horny hyeena in ventrilo etc normal for him....scamming isn't and trust me he had access to many NO items only one item disappeared when he dced and he offered to pay it. Naturally we didn't accept any payments from KO rollbacks...

I am sorry you got hacked...change game like we did Now I enjoy getting GMs attention in 2 mins :wub:

Inactive Member

Originally posted by _Tau_
    Damn sucks to hear that man,not saying bazerk did it but...very suspect *<_<
    We know who done it, and they are using the items so.... wat can u do?
    We are just trying to find out how, and were pretty sure how

well i enjoyed ur last movie ; gl man

lýgjtnýg belt pl0x ?

baaz who was it

Inactive Member

still got it giga

Originally posted by giga

baaz who was it msn pls

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast