Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

BOOOOORING CZ

This is a discussion on BOOOOORING CZ within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; suck is not bad :I morian is good...
Page: 2

EatMeTheMage

suck is not bad :I
    morian is good

Actually it improved, a few weeks earlier there were just mages sitting outside of base, nothing else. Now they are getting out, agony starts, roar. Only bad thing is that for every 10 humans there are 8 debuffers, and all the mages town when 1 orc comes their way and they are alone...
    and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Olympia was ganged by 3 sins and didnt die, that guy has like 12948012934802913480 AC? a friggin paper mage god damnit.

temmu

im best sin.

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by Shellshocked
    Actually it improved, a few weeks earlier there were just mages sitting outside of base, nothing else. Now they are getting out, agony starts, roar. Only bad thing is that for every 10 humans there are 8 debuffers, and all the mages town when 1 orc comes their way and they are alone...
    and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Olympia was ganged by 3 sins and didnt die, that guy has like 12948012934802913480 AC? a friggin paper mage god damnit.
    lol higher AC than shell warriors

PaperStylo

IMO Vasco, Asdok and RavaArph are the strongest rogues, but not the best. As Kirby said I think Accurate is the BEST rogue, he knows the best how to play in a group.

And Kirby, only the 3 strongest rogues PWN me, it took u like 5 mins to get me down :wub:

Gheghe

PaperStylo

Owyah, and if there is a good sin, he switches to become a noob warrior U STINK SCHROTTI!

LiberAchi

KirbyKommando

Btw , why is EVERY orc noob ?

I've pked now .. for about 3 hours .. biggest waste of time in life , I ended up with same ammount of NP as I started.
    The only fights I could get were 3VS1 while being maliced & illusioned , and I mean THE ONLY fights.
    Even guys who are supposed to be good kept illusioning , speedhacking running when they are alone , and if they fight I spike them and they town.

Plz don't fucking whine about humans because the entire orc race is a bunch of retarded noobs. (and when I mean the entire race I do mean the ENTIRE race except for these ppl : PaperStylo , wynne , 441 , gnno , morian

CrusAd3R

_|_

PaperStylo

Originally posted by KirbyKommando
    Btw , why is EVERY orc noob ? *

I've pked now .. for about 3 hours .. biggest waste of time in life , I ended up with same ammount of NP as I started.
    The only fights I could get were 3VS1 while being maliced & illusioned , and I mean THE ONLY fights.
    Even guys who are supposed to be good kept illusioning , speedhacking *running when they are alone , and if they fight I spike them and they town.

Plz don't fucking whine about humans because the entire orc race is a bunch of retarded noobs. (and when I mean the entire race I do mean the ENTIRE race except for these ppl : PaperStylo , wynne , 441 , gnno , morian
    Nice server this is ^^
    Orcs think the humans are shit and the other way around

temmu

i did nation transfer yesterday, and lets say im amazed how _SHITTY_ ppl orcs really are. I really didnt notice such a thing when i was orc myself, but really... the ppl i kept as good show up like glitching retards.

Kirbys list is almost complete from good orc ppl, but i would raise zarx and ola for that list as well. Too bad i joined human side too late to see ELT pking, i head so much about them and their teamwork.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Originally posted by PaperStylo
    Owyah, and if there is a good sin, he switches to become a noob warrior *U STINK SCHROTTI!
    <_<

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by schrotti+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(schrotti)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PaperStylo
    Owyah, and if there is a good sin, he switches to become a noob warrior *U STINK SCHROTTI!
    <_<[/b]
    <_<

i have never killed you paper?

Originally posted by KirbyKommando
    Btw , why is EVERY orc noob ? *

Even guys who are supposed to be good kept illusioning , speedhacking *running when they are alone , and if they fight I spike them and they town.

.... no comments for u

u want remenber the old cz on edana just watch my videos

http://rapidshare.de/files/19226473/cashma...achine.wmv.html

First video

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...?t=9947&start=0

Second video

when saintpeter accurate sapphire , schrotti, jonnydeep , siralex , Fear , Kujo and more players was pking on cz i liked meowmix have good peole ( tristan , killah ) good warrios , but now cz not is ..... hacked , duppers , cheaters is the new world for edana :P j/k

PD:Kirby i wanted 1 vs 1 with u but i never had this moment anyway ... HF
    PD2:Accurate is a good player , ictus good too but he had items better than me , asdok vasco they had in ib first weekend on edana =O

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast