Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Border Defense War

This is a discussion on Border Defense War within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, my first request is for admins not to close this unless I get some answers before, Thanks. The thing ...
Page: 1

Thumbs down

Well, my first request is for admins not to close this unless I get some answers before, Thanks.

The thing is, me and a couple of Honor guys in Girakon entered this new war for LVL's 60 - 69. The war itself looked pretty nice. Indeed, I loved the map. The thing was that the Ork party was 1 priest (B1rdy), 1 Rogue from BloodLine and rest MAGES from BloodLine. We weren't worried at all, I was like "meh, mages, easy task." Well, it wasn' that easy.
    Whenever B1rdy through a Duff cures didn't work on them, and same happened with the Ice the mages thrown. It like ice'd you 100% of the time AND you could not cure it.
    I want to know if this happened to anyone else.
    Tyvm

twitch.tv/sneaksdota Senior Member SnEaKy's Avatar

Lol, that shit was hella whack, 100% slow with Magic Shield on.

Think I tossed down 15 cures before I noticed the para/malice never even cured. :lol:

If that happens again, and curing is still bugged, fuck it I&#39;ll just sit in town and get my 3.85mil XP that way. <_<

IllusionS

K2 is a bug

3thos

Well, my first request is for admins not to close this unless I get some answers before, Thanks.

The thing is, me and a couple of Honor guys in Girakon entered this new war for LVL&#39;s 60 - 69. The war itself looked pretty nice. Indeed, I loved the map. The thing was that the Ork party was 1 priest (B1rdy), 1 Rogue from BloodLine and rest MAGES from BloodLine. We weren&#39;t worried at all, I was like "meh, mages, easy task." Well, it wasn&#39; that easy.
    Whenever B1rdy through a Duff cures didn&#39;t work on them, and same happened with the Ice the mages thrown. It like ice&#39;d you 100% of the time AND you could not cure it.
    I want to know if this happened to anyone else.
    Tyvm [/b]
    its a bug as of right now, so we think.

scream,legcut,ice all work 100% right now, no matter what.

i was in eslant dungeon for 70+, same thing, cures dont work for ice/para/malice/subside ... nothing, not sure if its a bug but i reported it tonight to CS so well see the outcome ...

SimonSecada

its a bug

Banned

so borders war work or not?

Banned

so borders war work or not?[/b]

they work...there is a winner and a loser still

hlubik

there is border def. war npc in kalluga, but when can i get there? can someone tell me hours? (with time zone )

Perfection

Has any one done this yet? if so what was the time?

some clannies on girakon did it and it was like 4pm central US time if i recall not 100% sure though

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

It started around 5:16 pm (est)

It was nice for us because we had a war against a bunch of randoms so we won easily

HealerDude

i did it on midnight turk time (13.5 hours before this post)
    really fun!
    if my party werent so morons we&#39;d won..
    we got most kills but we didnt destryo the monument..

So anyone found the times for borderwar yet? i know there was one last night but anyone got the exact times and dates o_O

3thos

It started around 5:16 pm (est)

It was nice for us because we had a war against a bunch of randoms so we won easily[/b]
    it started around this time EST because i remember being in the eslant dungeon for about 20 minutes before it said something about the border defense war ....

so i think eslant dungeon starts at 5 ...

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast