Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Border Defense War

This is a discussion on Border Defense War within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok, I Lied. You didnt go to the BW, and I have. SORRY FOR LYING....
Page: 3

Banned

Ok, I Lied. You didnt go to the BW, and I have. SORRY FOR LYING.

did i say u lied? no.
    i said thats according to THEIR site.
    my guess its a bug that the low lvl border defence war and mid level are mixed up or something.

and 3thos, u still not reading it seems, according to their site u DO gain 30% by winning the border defence war, yet ur too retarded to understand that and u try looking smart by telling him to read.

Sno0p

7.7m + red chest is the reward for the winning team(for each member of the party).

p.s i`m 63 T_t

3thos

did i say u lied? no.
    i said thats according to THEIR site.
    my guess its a bug that the low lvl border defence war and mid level are mixed up or something.

and 3thos, u still not reading it seems, according to their site u DO gain 30% by winning the border defence war, yet ur too retarded to understand that and u try looking smart by telling him to read.[/b]
    i wasnt trying to sound smart in anyway.

i was telling him to read because he shouldnt be so fucking lazy and look around on the site.

if i couldnt read then i wouldnt be able to make a post to what you just said.

lime

if you die is that you for whole war? or can you press ok?

ur reply wasnt only "do u read?" its was also "obviously not"... so in that case u didnt read.
    and as he said, he read that on forums, but he was just checking, maybe some1 went there and saw its not 30%, and hey, look at that, ppl acutally said its not 30% but only 7.7m exp which totaly blows and makes this shit pretty pointless.

if you die is that you for whole war? or can you press ok?[/b]
    You can press ok, you respawn in the safe zone after

3thos

ur reply wasnt only "do u read?" its was also "obviously not"... so in that case u didnt read.
    and as he said, he read that on forums, but he was just checking, maybe some1 went there and saw its not 30%, and hey, look at that, ppl acutally said its not 30% but only 7.7m exp which totaly blows and makes this shit pretty pointless.[/b]
    i think you are putting words in his mouth, cause what i read was this

Do you get 30% if you win?[/b]

and check mate.

Banned

i think you are putting words in his mouth, cause what i read was this
    and check mate.[/b]
    For him to ask he must have saw on the site where it said "Premium users gain up to 30%" So therefore he did read, K2 just didn't make it do what they said it does. He read, he asked, you decided to be an ass, you lose.

seems to me like ur the one that should be asked if u read.
    New Event Dungeons / Wars

- Mid-Level Border War

- Required level (60-69)

- Reward
    - Winners = Premium members get up to 30% to next level and Non-Premium
    members get up to 20% to next level. Both will receive a Red Gem.
    - Losers = Premium members get 200,000 XP and Non-Premiums get 100,000 XP[/b]
    how is it the noob border war winner gets 7.7million xp while the loser gets 3.5 million

yet for the mid lvl border war the winner gets 20-30% xp while the loser gets 200k!!!!!WTF!?!

shouldnt the loser get like 5% or something...thats more like a..."here, thanks for trying, better luck next time..."

a lvl 62+ receiving 200k xp is like a "fuuck you, you just wasted your time...bitch"

im human on ares,...and of course...we always lose which is why im writing this...

Rampage

Whatever its not hard to answer yes or no, as i said i cant login to go check and didnt find the info anywhere else, you just flamed to flame.

3thos

For him to ask he must have saw on the site where it said "Premium users gain up to 30%" So therefore he did read, K2 just didn't make it do what they said it does. He read, he asked, you decided to be an ass, you lose.[/b]
    well he should know by now that k2 is a bunch of incompatent hippos. It has just been posted so many places it is quite annoying.

i wasnt telling him to just read about the % gained, but the other 50 topics about the same damn thing ...

3thos

Whatever its not hard to answer yes or no, as i said i cant login to go check and didnt find the info anywhere else, you just flamed to flame.[/b]
    read more then 1 page.

there are topics all over the place about this shit.

Rampage

well he should know by now that k2 is a bunch of incompatent hippos. It has just been posted so many places it is quite annoying.

i wasnt telling him to just read about the % gained, but the other 50 topics about the same damn thing ...[/b]
    Find me 50 posts where its telling that cause i didnt find one, I even went on knightonlineworld to find it, so keep being a douche.

3thos

Find me 50 posts where its telling that cause i didnt find one[/b]
    off to lunch right now, when i get back i will do it for you.

be back in 45 minutes.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast