Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Border War Disable

This is a discussion on Border War Disable within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ITS NOT DISABLE, ITS DIABLED !!![/b] If you look in game, thats right...
Page: 2

drewzki1

ITS NOT DISABLE, ITS DIABLED!!![/b]
    If you look in game, thats right

matesz01477

wtf there was a bug wtf wow ppl find a way 2 bug evrything

+1

now the question is, how will k2 catch the abusers/violators?
    this will be one of the gayest bug the ko has...

turk kids will jst do the bug then NCS ftw!! bye-bye ban.. >.<[/b]
    they had bug abuse for monster suppression squad last year and deleveled all bug abusers and i think even took them down a few levels as punishment.

if there was bug abuse again this time around, im pretty sure they will handle it in the same way.

tamachan

Last time I say it. DIABLED

[/b]
    Last time i say it. DISABLED

:P

cRuX

im sure they have some level logs or something... or else this game is fuked... those who worked their ass to 70 from 60 without border war is gonna quit :P[/b]
    that would be retarded if they quit..I&#39;m not gonna work my ass off to get a new car..only to find out that my neighbor just got the same one..so i sell mine..that would be retarded.nobody is gonna quit.

matesz01477

any1 who bugs this stuff does get dlvled atleast thats what they tell us. like remember when fire drake came out turks bugged the xp quest. they got dlvled. but im a idiot i didnt even know there was a bug can some1 tell me what it was 2 fill me in plz.

cRuX

any1 who bugs this stuff does get dlvled atleast thats what they tell us. like remember when fire drake came out turks bugged the xp quest. they got dlvled. but im a idiot i didnt even know there was a bug can some1 tell me what it was 2 fill me in plz.[/b]
    Yes, please.

Banned

any1 who bugs this stuff does get dlvled atleast thats what they tell us. like remember when fire drake came out turks bugged the xp quest. they got dlvled. but im a idiot i didnt even know there was a bug can some1 tell me what it was 2 fill me in plz.[/b]
    you can get to lvl 70 using BDW even when you are 60 you get to 70 in 1 BDW :lol:
    using block_party system ....... no more allowed to say i guess :x

matesz01477

id like 2 know more cause it is interesting but i might rather not like 2 know. cause they will probably do something so party on when it starts like when u log in thats on right away. that what id do

omegaangel

I punched a baby.

and then got warn increased for spamming.

omegaangel Posted Today, 10:25 AM
    I punched a baby[/b]
    Whahah this post made my day

YESS, Less 70&#39;s at Girakon xDD

wow retards, he tries to make a joke about K2&#39;s bad spelling and u ruin it.

that would be retarded if they quit..I&#39;m not gonna work my ass off to get a new car..only to find out that my neighbor just got the same one..so i sell mine..that would be retarded.nobody is gonna quit.[/b]
    Thats not the same, to continue the comparison...

There was a recent Factory robbing. 50 cars of the same exact model, which you coincidentally had recently purchased legitimately had been stolen. Now your legitimate car sits next to one that was stolen. He gets away with it, saving countless hours of work for hard earned money. How do you feel?

I rest my case.

Thats not the same, to continue the comparison...

There was a recent Factory robbing. 50 cars of the same exact model, which you coincidentally had recently purchased legitimately had been stolen. Now your legitimate car sits next to one that was stolen. He gets away with it, saving countless hours of work for hard earned money. How do you feel?

I rest my case.[/b]
    I feel your pain

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast