Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Border War Strategy ... in case you missed the memo

This is a discussion on Border War Strategy ... in case you missed the memo within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <StartRant> Priests: Only duff after they start hitting you...and your melee are all dead. Mages: Use all your fire skills ...
Page: 2

<StartRant>

Priests: Only duff after they start hitting you...and your melee are all dead.

Mages: Use all your fire skills first, then use ice to run away.

Warriors: Me attack other big warriors, it be too smart to hit priests and mages.

Sins: Wait for it... wait for it... REDBALL! Now you can start attacking.

Archers: ...

And the Golden Rule... everybody must attack a different person.

Guys come on! This isn&#39;t fukkin Musical Chairs!

<EndRant>[/b]
    Vyper had a tough time in BDW yesterday when he was in party with Servitude too bad I missed the one earlier today.

people don&#39;t understand sarcasm :S

ISeeYouPee

i love ts&#39;s now i can do fc easy

Banned

+1[/b]
    stupid fat spammer

Banned

LOL i didnt get it at first..i was like wtf o_O.. lol now i do lol im slow ^^

didinino

i was on a mage, all noobies died so many times.
    so i started to TP them back all the freakin time, and we came to a point when it was 90-30 to us, then BUFFER DC&#39;ed, so we ended up 100-70 to orc side.

anyway, topic starter is stupid, just use ICE and tp to the back just like good mages do in CZ (im workin on it) and u see how easy it is ... :P

im girakon we did good with tac where 2 went on priest and rest did mages.. then everyone do priests and now the melee are shitty and die, then we rush their base and get mage + 1 melee to camp them

Hemp Gru

funny

so i started to TP them back all the freakin time, and we came to a point when it was 90-30 to us, then BUFFER DC&#39;ed, so we ended up 100-70 to orc side.

anyway, topic starter is stupid, just use ICE and tp to the back just like good mages do in CZ (im workin on it) and u see how easy it is ... :P[/b]
    topis started wrote everythink on retreat so ur correction was on 1/10 points

Valk

i love ts&#39;s now i can do fc easy [/b]

FC = Fat Chicks
    Dunno why he would need to ts for that but it is pee after all so I prolly dont wanna know

Also acid pots ftw!

I bring magic hammers just in case some noob humans think theyre gonna break my shit.
    Works great for the priests or mages (although mages aint as great cus they can range you)

mages: ice evry1, stun the priests, tp any1 who just dies(prefer to have a scrolled party)

if they start owning u, u ice them and run like a little bitch

didn&#39;t know if you were serios or not at first coz i&#39;ve never done border war o_o

in girakon its worth it [/b]
    +1

unless they changed it after bringing it back, acid pots dont work in that war. if you wanna try it out, go ahead and waste your hard-to-come-by-now-a-days money. i had a couple of humans bathe my party and i in acid pots... after getting hit with about 10, i wondered why my little repair indicator wasnt comming up, and i decided to switch over to my str gear (im a bp) and noticed my armor hadnt been affected by the acid.

EndOfStory

FC = Fat Chicks
    Dunno why he would need to ts for that but it is pee after all so I prolly dont wanna know

Also acid pots ftw!

I bring magic hammers just in case some noob humans think theyre gonna break my shit.
    Works great for the priests or mages (although mages aint as great cus they can range you)[/b]
    As someone else says...acid pots not working in there so its usseless to get magic hammers with you...tested myself yesterday,tho we lost...
    Greets

Richie

anyway, topic starter is stupid, just use ICE and tp to the back just like good mages do in CZ (im workin on it) and u see how easy it is ... :P[/b]
    Im finding it hard to understand that? Are u orc or human?
    how do u go down in the kill count?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast