Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Border War Strategy ... in case you missed the memo

This is a discussion on Border War Strategy ... in case you missed the memo within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well the only thing i want to say to the orcs lvl 60 - 69 on the ares server is ...
Page: 4

Ganadorph Senior Member

well the only thing i want to say to the orcs lvl 60 - 69 on the ares server is to be aware that im in there owning them so orcs be aware of me cuz i show no mercy :angry:

The_Dude

In Xig it's easy, it seems most of the orcs don't have buffers. I've been in a war where it was like 120 to 10 in kills.

sh0dan

good rules to given in 1st post:

-attack warrior that is under full heal -maybe priest will run out mana pots, and then we will own them!
    -dont protect ur priest, just expect him to heal u, buff u, and duff enemy same time hes trying to survive against 2-3 attackers. btw u got the time to write buff/cure then
    -dont use hp pots -u got priest to heal u
    -dont use sw on ur party -save mana, cuz they will die soon anyway.
    -attack alone enemy party -it shows u got balls (RED MOSTLY )

lolz

Valencio

good rules to given in 1st post:

-attack warrior that is under full heal -maybe priest will run out mana pots, and then we will own them!
    -dont protect ur priest, just expect him to heal u, buff u, and duff enemy same time hes trying to survive against 2-3 attackers. btw u got the time to write buff/cure then
    -dont use hp pots -u got priest to heal u
    -dont use sw on ur party -save mana, cuz they will die soon anyway.
    -attack alone enemy party -it shows u got balls (RED MOSTLY )

lolz[/b]
    :lol: nice strategy

Hemp Gru

best strategy is ... warrior stay back let mages attack
    mages... kill warriors under heal 1st then assasins after that get other mages and at last priests but the gold rule is killing full healer on dessert
    warriors just keep re armor to hp set and get undy all time keep pm priests for cure it works great

dont attack priests 1st becouse they may got dol or another shield that got repel psychical attack so they gonna kill u

Tr4ffic

One question, what items u can get from this red cheast ¿?¿?

hlubik

In Xig it's easy, it seems most of the orcs don't have buffers. I've been in a war where it was like 120 to 10 in kills.[/b]
    yeah, im human and at xigenon are 80% border wars won by us, but sometimes you need to work hard to win that event and i had lot of fun there even in that 20% cases

..but yesterday for a 1st time i didnt wait for 3.8m exps, because i was so angry..our party followed rules mentioned above so i reloged to other server and stopped play KO for rest of day

Banned

DOnt use heal skills its waste of mana aslo

this topic is a sarcasmfest Oo

tamarama

People want to really complain if you're not skilled for buffs in there.

I do think the levels are too spread out, though. Having too many little 65-'s in there when the other team has a lot of 65+'s makes it very difficult. For instance, a lvl 69 int priest (because bp's suck and die too fast, lol) is usually skilled 60 heal/60duff or buff, so that makes a huge advantage to the party over the party that has two level 60 priests, skilled for duff/960 or something.

Yesterday I was even putting the names of the people I duffed in chat. It worked admirably, we were losing by about 15 kills and turned it around and won by about 30. Worked nice.

drewzki1

Also, as was the case today, please half the party MUST sit in safe zone the whole war leeching, and the priest with party heal must remember not to bring ANY pots or use duffs. Sure fire way of earning that 3.85 million xp and not having to carry one of those heavy red chests around :/

i pwn em all <3

Sin on lv68 pwnz all

but not because im more powerful then others, because there is that debuff bug.

spiking every warrior +1.8k
    cure doesnt work. ice mage fuking my speed. this sux

but, 7.7m <3

fresh addition from yesterday

priests dont heal your party members, they got pots...heals are for you, thats your version of pot, watch your warriors die but be sure to smack opposite warriors with lupus hammer in one hand and dol in other

in ares the only time that they are active is to get in the border war then they go afk in town to receave the %
    zzz
    thats so fking gay!

tamarama

in ares the only time that they are active is to get in the border war then they go afk in town to receave the %
    zzz
    thats so fking gay![/b]

I have the mage TP them, I wait for the karus to kill them, then I 30 stone them.

I got one guy killed at least 8 times that way.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast